Vector art of your character + vector book covers

Please read: Listen, I am going to keep this short and sweet. I need a break from studying, and I want to brush up on my vector art. I may accept you, I may not. It depends on the character and stuff like that. Password is your favorite color. I’m making a book for this in a little, but I rather start on here first. These take an average of an hour and a half, so I do expect payment.

Payment for characters only:
Follow and a read for first chapter of my story MayDay by AriDreams

For two characters:
Follow, add my story Mayday to a public reading list, and first chapter of Mayday.

Book Cover:
It really depends on how simple and how many characters.
I require minimum a follow and adding Mayday on to your reading list. I also require you read the whole four chapters (4450 words).
From then, I might ask you to read a few chapters from my other stories, again it really depends.

Form for just character:
Name
Color Scheme
Pictures you want done: this is important because I will not spend time going through and choosing select pictures of models unless you present a photo that we both are not 100% sure I can do. No photos, no acceptance.

Form for book cover:
Title:
Author:
Subtitle:
Number of characters:
Color Scheme:
Inspo:
Character pictures:

I’m sorry if I’m blunt, truth be told that’s who I am. I promise that these are made with lots of love.
-A

3 Likes

Queue (or however you spell it):
Empty as heck

2 Likes

my one example of a cover (horrid quality):

2 Likes

Here’s a quick 30min one

6 Likes

Wow, this vector is amazing! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you!