Wanna chat about the last two chapters we've work on from our novels, huh?

So, in the last two chapters that you just worked on, what exactly happened? And no, not the last two chapters of the entire book either. I am talking about the last chapter you did that are not close to last, unless you did finish the last two chapters. But I am talking about the novels that you haven’t finished yet and are still working on. What happened in the last two chapters you’ve just written. If you got any spoilers, you could hide them if you think it is necessary.

My Turn:

From Red Reign: Monster in White, the last two chapters I’ve did were six and seven and I am going to chapter eight soon enough.

Anyway, in chapter 6 of Red Reign, the Knighthood Federation is gearing up for a battle with the members of Red Reign. They are preparing for anything that looks like it can be an enemy and the Shadowlands of the former Kingdom of Cambria is their battleground. Nixora is nervous because she has to kill and fight against the enemy, but that all changes when she starts actually fighting. She goes into berserker mode and destroys some of the mechs from the Knighthood Federation.

In chapter 7, the battle continues as Nixora and the enemy Knight fights against each other. However, Nixora is starting to become exhausted and becoming slower in her attacks. She is still losing her sanity as she fights, but she is starting to slow down a bit. Then Hezekiah (leader of Red Reign) and the rest of the Red Reign members face off against the Knights by pushing them back. So much happens while Nixora has passed out from exhaustion. However, she later wakes up to finish her job which causes the Knights to retreat.

It’s not perfect, but it is good enough for me far as rough drafts go.

What about you all? Let us discuss in length if we can about what happened in the last two chapters we’ve finished.

2 Likes

Totally unrelated, but there’s a font called Cambria :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah, I know. Lol!

I am thinking about changing the name of the kingdom.

1 Like

Because it’s a font or because it’s a placeholder?

1 Like

Because it just doesn’t grab at me good enough. :confused:

I have to go finish a chapter now. So that I can talk about it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Alright. I am currently working on chapter eight for my novel. See ya later!
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, I’m back :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello, there!
Sorry for the late reply, I was writing chapter eight.

1 Like

The last two chapters of the novel I worked on were the last two chapters of the entire novel :joy:

3 Likes

Fine. You can chat about them.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well. The first one was a ridiculously long search for a key. And the second one ended with jumping into a vortex with absolutely no chance of survival. And then the story ended

1 Like

Well, shit! LOL!

1 Like

Yup, so that was a fun way to end the book :joy:

2 Likes

LOL!

1 Like

I mean, I guess technically I’ve started work on the first chapter of the next book but it’s more a prelude to the events that will take place

1 Like

That is fine too. I shall accept either way.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So, you finished a novel? :smile:

2 Likes

Bethany renames herself as Vivienne and then she goes forth with her plan. But oh no, while up in a hot air balloon twin guards get into a scuffling playfight and cause the basket to nearly tip over. But don’t worry, they’re fine…just off course and off schedule.

And, how unfortunate, they stumble across an army of ferocious squirrels during their morning briefing and get captured by the lead woman-snake person who has Medusa hair.

This is what happened.

Questions? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ll touch base on the comment later because I need rest.

1 Like