Wanted Trilogy covers for a mildly successful series.

I have book one fully posted book two is over half way posted and book 3 will drop right after. Now I have covers but looking to maybe upgrade them. They arent crazy popular, but book 1 forgotten wolf is closing in on 70k reads book two has already passed 20k reads, so could be decent exposure? Forgotten wolf has been on the paranormal category top 50 for a few weeks now, highest rank was 11(currently 34). Not sure if any of that factors in lol

As for the details. They are mature werewolf romance(I know, I can hear you groaning from here). Not sure what youll need.

Thats my profile, you can see the existing covers. I’m more than happy to discuss the concepts or answer any questions. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cool any ideas? Images?

This is the forst book. Chros the love interest is bulky muscular alpha type. Black hair, hazel eyes, stubble covered jaw line.

Jess is thicker short chick, very long brown wavy hair, honey brown eyes. (Spoiler, she is the forgotten wolf)

Book one she fights to keep Chris away(doesn’t want anyone in her life)

Book two is hidden wolf

Same pair, but they are together now. I made this cover because of marking.

Third book I haven’t made a cover for yet. But it’s called Freed Wolf. Jess is embracing her new role and life and dumped in the middle of a conflict. So in my mind I pictured her standing behind Chris with her arms wrapped possessively around him.

Now this is all just basic thought process from me. I’m open to other ideas too.

1 Like

do you by any chance have the photo you used for the first cover? And you want them copy-right free correct?

I may have it somewhere? But yes, I’d prefer not to get in trouble for using them lol

1 Like

oop alright lol, let me know if you find them though

I’m ok with something different too. I only showed them to show what I had

1 Like

ah oki, ill attempt this later today probably

do you want anything like ‘book one of the insert trilogy name here’ or anything?

So what do you want in the first book cover?

1 Like

I guess? Lol. Forgotten wolf Trilogy.

Book 1 is forgotten wolf
Book 2 is hidden wolf
Book 3 is freed wolf

1 Like

I’m open to suggestions? Pushing him away maybe idk :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

what do you think of this?

Summary

2 Likes

Bro, that’s so good:0

1 Like

haha thank you :beautifulheart:

1 Like

Still looking for covers, open to a range of ideas, just want something eye catching that gets the theme across!

1 Like

do you mind doing some payments?

1 Like

Im good with payment as long as its not $$$ im poor :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yes, monetary payments are against rules as well. :joy:

i would like follow, shoutout, add my design book to reading list, and 5x 2-lines comment on my design book (for trying 3 covers)

if you choose to use it i would like dedication on 1 chapter per each cover (if you use 3 then it’s 3 chapters)

are those okay?

1 Like

do you have any pics we can use?

1 Like