Wattpad Creators ✨

I just wanted to make this thread because I’m 6 engaged readers away from the invitations to creators :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

wooo! Hope you get it!

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s a big dream to be invited. I always hoped for it to happen before 2023… but I doubt that will still work. January is fine too! :crossed_fingers:t4:

3 Likes

From what I can gather, all of Wattpad (maybe not support) are out of office until January. I think if they do any more invites, it’ll probably be mid to end January. But hopefully soon!

4 Likes

Oh yes! I haven’t gained the minimum amount either to be invited; I assume I won’t reach it before 2023. Plus, I’ve read that it takes a month to receive an invitation :relaxed:

4 Likes

3 away :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Update: I’ve reached the engaged readers count :see_no_evil::eyes:

1 Like

Forgive my stupidity, but what is Wattpad Creators supposed to be?

I used to be on Wattpad years ago. So, I am either clueless or lost my memories on the matter.

Sorry, if that sounds rude. Congratulations either way!

Congrats! Be prepared for a wait :rofl:
I’d already met the word count on 2 of my books when they announced Creators, and didnt get my email till the last week of August. XD

It’s this new program by Wattpad to help support writers who meet the criteria (engaged readers, completed book etc) They stopped Stars this month (December) so it’s basically replacing that, but it’s bigger I think in terms of how many writers they have. It’s still in Beta until sometimes 2023 (I’ve heard? Not sure about this date) but they’re aiming to get 3000 writers in before it comes out of beta. They’ve got most of them now!

2 Likes

I’m prepared :see_no_evil: I’ve read in the official FAQ that they’ll invite you within 30 days :sweat_smile:

I hope I’m still with the 3,000 writers before it comes out of beta because that’s a milestone too :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.