Weird thoughts

Share your odd thoughts with me! :smiley:

I’ll go first

I was just thinking about the alphabet and when I got to “K” I just randomly started thinking of odd letters that don’t even exist in our alphabet. Then after completely forgetting what they looked like I thought to myself… “Did I just imagine an alien language?” :rofl:

6 Likes

Hey there Xman,

Your thread is better suited to #the-chatters, so I’m going to move it for you. We’ve noticed you’ve opened a few threads in #the-chatters:all-hues that are better suited to #the-chatters. Please be conscientious of what categories you’re starting threads in for the sake of organization and, especially in the case of All Hues, to keep threads relevant.

Thank you!

CJ :wackywriters:

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

:eyes: You really are an alien, aren’t you? :joy:

3 Likes

:shushing_face:

lol

Actually I remember one letter

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle:
what did it look like? :eyes:

2 Likes

Weird, just lines and shapes, I made a little sketch of how I remember it

3 Likes

Woah, that’s really cool. Looks very sci-fi techy. Do you think it was letters like how we use them, or more letters in the CHinese alphabet and heiroglyphs?

3 Likes

I don’t even know, I am starting to remember more because I thought of several, but I’ll have to sketch those later

2 Likes

Ah, well def share them when you’ve drawn them? that first one was neat :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks, and sure. lol next thing you know these letters are actually them trying to communicate with us :rofl: Kinda reminds me of crop circles

3 Likes

Are you their ambassador? @NotARussianBot the legends are true :rofl:

3 Likes

China doesn’t actually have an alphabet, considering there’s Cantonese and Mandarin. They just have thousands of characters lol

7 Likes

:alien:

3 Likes

Ah, my bad. Is Mandarin one of those two languages, or is that in a separate part of the world?

4 Likes

Whoops, I meant Mandarin, I wasn’t thinking when I was writing that XD

4 Likes

Wait a minute, real talk tho. If there really is life out there, do you ever wonder if they think we might exist as well? And if so, if there is some sort of life out there, wouldn’t that make us the aliens?

4 Likes

We are technically aliens already :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well, we definitely would be the aliens to them. Idk if they wonder. Maybe.

WOuldn’t it be weird if aliens were actually parallel universes? Like that’s why it feels distant but also vaguely idk familiar almost?

3 Likes

Yeah but just think about it, that would make our planet one of an unknown amount just floating out in the dark void of space with intelligent life, bound to meet its end one day. And what’s even worse is that we don’t know they exist yet. And even if we didn’t discover them before our demise, nobody would know about our existance.

There are tons of theories about that actually

5 Likes