We're Looking for New Moderators!

To apply, please review the information below.

Things We Require:

• You must be 18+, or within 3 months of turning 18.
  • You must not have received an official warning, silencing, suspension, or ban on Wacky Writers within the last 6 months.
  • If you have applied to be a moderator on Wacky Writers in the last 90 days, you are ineligible to apply in this round.

Things We’d Like, but Don’t Require:

• Availability to mod timezones UTC+10:00, UTC+11:00, UTC+12:00/-12:00, UTC-11:00, UTC-10:00, and UTC-9:00.
  • 6+ months of Discourse use.

If you meet these criteria and want to apply, here’s a couple things we recommend before doing so:

• Be familiar with our Code of Conduct.
  • Have good rapport with the community, both here and in other places. This doesn’t mean you have to be extroverted, but it does mean you should have a history of respectful, positive interaction with the community.

If you are chosen to join our team, it will be on a “trial basis” to make sure it’s a good team fit: for us and for you! This trial will last between 14-21 days, with the possibility of ending earlier if the fit isn’t a good one.

Ready to apply? Go here and fill out this form! We will let every applicant know whether or not we choose them to be a part of our team!

![moderators](upload://owI1gF1wK9ruypfX3QY7qOVYLJr.png)

10 Likes

Can’t wait to apply next August, lmao. Woops woooopppp

7 Likes

Can I try this time? :smile:

3 Likes

Have you applied before? If yes, then sadly, no - because…

But you’re of course welcome to try again once those 90 days are up :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, I had applied the first time the applications were open.

1 Like

:flushed:

Do you want a Wacky, Irish mod?

4 Likes

You can try :blush:

3 Likes

ineligible tingz :fist:t4::pensive:

2 Likes

I cackled year and a half bruh

1 Like

don’t rub it in :pensive::sob::sob: