Werewolf Series Covers Request

Hey there! I’m looking for anyone who would like to try at making covers for a werewolf series that I’m still in the early stages of writing. (In other words, won’t be posted on Wattpad for a while).

Introductory Thoughts

I don’t have any outright face-claims but I do have lookalikes that I picture for my stories if you want a broader picture for each MC description. (Keep in mind, all of my MC’s are 20-38 years old) Each story also centers on different shifting creatures, so you would also have creative liberty to suit toward that area. (I will probably lean more toward the books with the animals, but if the ones with the humans on the covers are really good, I’ll definitely give them a high chance).

My only must-haves is that each cover needs to correspond with each other in the likes of either only humans, only animals, or both on all covers; as well as the same type of fonts for each cover.

NO more than 2 types of font, and NO flowery/cursive font unless it’s for one word (either the creature or the describing word like Vanity, Solitude, etc. for example.

Book 1

Title: Secrets of a Lycan

Subtitle: Book One

Author: A.J. Morgan

Genre(s): Werewolf, adventure, romance

Colors: Up to the designer, as long as the font color doesn’t get lost or is over the top compared to the rest of the cover.

Idea(s): Rosalynn is half Native American half European (she has grey eyes, black hair, and tanned skin). Her wolf is black and has grey eyes).

Story Summary:

Stories about Lycanthropes have frightened shifters for decades - the violence and destructive nature that follows the Lycan’s keeps the other supernatural from bonding. A need to stay hidden has made my species become nearly extinct. And as a Lycanthrope hybrid, it’s not safe for others to know my real identity.

Book 2

Title: Vanity of Lions

Subtitle: Book Two

Colors: Up to the designer, as long as the font color doesn’t get lost or is over the top compared to the rest of the cover.

Idea(s): Evera has golden blonde hair and amber eyes. (Lioness looks the same)

Christopher has sandy blond hair (cut short, either same all around or top part longer) and cerulean blue eyes. (Lion looks the same)

Book 3

Title: Deception of a Fox

Subtitle: Book Three

Author: A.J Morgan

Idea(s): Yvonne is redheaded and has green eyes. (I would like if the fox looked the same).

Book 4

Title: Solitude of Bears

Subtitle: Book Four

Idea(s): Keith has brown hair and green eyes; broad in the shoulders and usually wears flannels. (Bear is a Grizzly, would like for it to have green eyes)

Book 5

Title: Calamity of a Wolf

Subtitle: Book Five

Idea(s): Sebastian has red irises and black hair, Caucasian. Broad, especially in the shoulders, but not body-builder like. He’s also got a long (3 scratch) scar reaching from one temple to the bottom of the jaw on the same side, overlaps just a bit over the eye. He can be clean shaven or have a beard
His wolf is white with red irises, you can also see the scar as well.

Inspiration: Covers

Here are some covers that I like the look of if you want an idea for what I’m looking for.

And here are some covers that were made for me years ago for the first book and version of my series.
image image

Inspiration: People

Here are some models that I somewhat visualize as my characters, but because they aren’t an ‘end all, be all’ situation they can just be the inspiration for whatever you create.
Rosalynn:
Don’t know her name, Kumiko Konishi

Evera:
Eugenia Volodina, Amber Lancaster
Christopher:
Davey Fisher, David Entinghe

Yvonne:
Not sure, Not sure either

Keith:
Cole Monahan, Colin Wayne

Sebastian:
Jay<>Ryan, Nick Bateman (To be honest, even these two aren’t entirely what I picture Sebastian to look like, but it’s somewhat close)

Payment

The person whose covers I pick will get as a payment:

•Permanent follow.
•A permanent mention in this book.
•Credit on summary and the Introduction chapter of the books you created the covers for.
•Feedback or 10-15 in-line comments on 10 or fewer chapters on a book of your choosing.
•Will add your book to “Currently reading or to be read” reading list, share your story on my wattpad conversation board @A131313 and my Instagram @ajmorganstories under recommendations highlight.

For those who spent their precious time creating something for me will get as payment:

•Permanent follow.
•A permanent mention in this book. (I will put some of the covers as examples; but they are yours to do with however you please)
•Feedback or 5-10 in-line comments on 5 or fewer chapters on a book of your choosing.
•Will share your story on my wattpad conversation board @A131313 and my Instagram @ajmorganstories on my story.

Thank you! If anyone has any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. (I know I’m not the best at giving ideas, so if you have specific questions, I’m sure I’ll be able to give an answer). And as I’ve said, I’m not posting them anytime soon, so there’s plenty of time.

1 Like

Saving this for answers to any questions so no one has to keep scrolling or ask again for an answer :blush:

Question #1

Answer #1

Wow, how many books of the series have you written and published yet?

1 Like

Hey, I’d like to try but how do you feel about the origin of the images, I’m talking about rights. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I was thinking of something along this line, I’ll try to do another with the same feel, not sure I’ll be aboe to though lol

Secrets-of-a-lycan

1 Like

The other one would go like this, tell me if you like it before I continue making the others, in case you’re happy with it.

Vanity-of-Lions

1 Like

ooh! I’d love to give this a go!

1 Like

I’ve written the first one (I want to edit it at least once before I start posting it; I’m kind of on a break from it so I don’t get burnt out my goal is to start posting it on Wattpad at the end of this year or beginning of next year at the latest). I’m working on the second book and everyone once in a while I write in the other 3 books when inspiration hits. They’re kind of standalone stories but they all know each other and there’s a main villain at the end they have to work together to get rid of.

1 Like

oh it looks like you got it all planned out :scream:

2 Likes

I wish :joy: I’m more of a pantser than anything, but with my perfectionism i drive myself nuts if I don’t have some sort of long term ideas and schedule.

1 Like

Well that is a lot, I can maybe try on the covers after I finish a load of hw!

Well your books sound interesting!

2 Likes

Awesome, I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with if you do give them a try!
And thank you, I’m very excited for when I do get to share them, because I’m enjoying the stories I get to explore with the characters and I want other people to enjoy it too.

1 Like

No Problem! Good luck with your books!

2 Likes

Ooh, very pretty :heart_eyes: (yes, they are a good candidate to becoming the covers I would use, but I’m not making any promises. I will go ahead and give you a follow if you share your Wattpad username, unless you would like a follow elsewhere.?)

And as far as rights go, I would like them to be free of any copyrights, but it’s not totally necessary because I’m just on posting on wattpad, and nothing for money by them either. I would definitely need to know if the covers were created with copyrighted material though, so I can say so in the description for the covers.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you for being interested to try! :blush:

1 Like

almost done~

1 Like

Do you like this @A131313

Two tries for the second book and the last book I tried! Hope you like them!
@A131313

4 Likes

Beautiful work, thank you so much!! :slight_smile:For the second book I would definitely lean more on the cover with just the girl. As for the last one you did really good on the scars and eyes, unfortunately, the only thing is that the model isn’t who I see as the MC. :confused: He’s the older MC in the series, and I want that to reflect all that he’s gone through, by age (34-38) and wear and tear (eg. the scars).

1 Like

so the last book cover is not what you were looking for?

2 Likes