What are some good pranks?

THIS IS FOR A BOOK I SWEAR lol

My novel starts off with a scene were the MMC pranks the FMC, and I need a good prank that he could pull on her. (BTW they’re at camp during summer so~)

5 Likes

:joy: Manya, you make the most interesting threads.

As for pranks, I’ve never been much of a prankster, but uh maybe pull the classic toilet papering a cabin?

1 Like

Cling film on the doorway. Walk into it at early hours and half awake is very unpleasant

1 Like

Chili powder in hot chocolate. They never see it coming.

2 Likes

lol

That could work :thinking:

OOH-

OH. MY. GOSH. I-

2 Likes

Best part is that it’s similar to the way the Aztecs drank it.

1 Like

eek- I-

any other good pranks?

1 Like

Toothpaste instead of cream in oreos and shaking soda before giving it to someone.

1 Like

ooh- tyyy

1 Like

bop

These guys’ channel is like a whole encyclopedia of pranks.
Be sure to check 'em out for inspiration. :smile:
3 Likes

One we did in Church camp that’s really easy–wrap her stuff in plastic wrap.

2 Likes

Oh, kitten…I am going to live here :joy:

• Fill their sleeping bags with sand
  • Put bubble wrap in the pillows
  • Hot sauce in Kool-aid
  • Red paint in the water pipes of bathrooms (bloody showers)
4 Likes

JEJeje :new_moon_with_face:
Where should i start?
Let her lock out inside the tent for a few minutes

Put bread on her cocacola

He could still her her things like eating someone called her and boom the boy take her fork

He could scared her with a fake spider at night

Those are the lighter ones if u want more hardcore ones tell me

2 Likes

:eyes: April Fools is gonna come early for my family this year… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Uh oh :joy::joy:

3 Likes

OOH-

HARDCORE

3 Likes

You said camp and I thought panty raid :see_no_evil:. Steal all the undergarments lol.

2 Likes

That is also fun :joy:
Now if I ever go to camp with you-
“Where is my underwear? TAAAAAANNYAAAA!”
:joy:

2 Likes

FOOL-PROOF PRANKS FROM B!

• If it is a girl rip her underwear. If it is a guy, clog his fly zipper tracks with some super glue, so he never can zip up his fly. (I tried this with my brother and it worked! :joy: )

• Throw away the sugar and use the salt for sugar. All the sweets will become bitter and disgusing.

• Get Play-Doh and create Caterpillars with it and let it dry, Then paint it green with tiny stubs on the bottom for feelers. Then add black stripes and put it under the pillow. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE :rofl:

• Get some sugar and some water, mix and add red dye. Spill it all over the house in the middle of the night, and get a knife. Pour some of the fake blood on the knife and leave it near the bedroom door of the person you want to scare, and poke the blade under the space of the door. They will have a scare…:hocho:

3 Likes