What does your friends know, but your parents don't?

My friends know I write erotica but my family don’t. My grandma still thinks I’m innocent :grimacing: You do NOT wanna know how bad my erotica addiction is :joy:

4 Likes

I uh…am bi

8 Likes

OMG I feel you! When I used to be bi, my grandma would talk bad about homosexuality so much :roll_eyes:

I came out as aro/ace, and I told her lately. She won’t believe me and keep thinking I’m gonna get a husband :face_vomiting: smh

6 Likes

My family is catholic and I’m planning to leave when I’m older~

4 Likes

SAME! Mines Christian though.

The irony is that one of her daughters was with a woman (my mother.)

She think her other daughter innocent but I feel like her other daughter found interest in a woman before too.

I don’t get it. How can a person live their life and not be at least admired the same gender. Are they afraid of religion that much?! They have the FEAR in RELIGION, more than they have the FEAR in GOD! Smh. If WE are “breaking the rules.” Then they’re breaking the RULES too. Cause they fear a man made thing(a cult) more than their God. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Didn’t God say love everyone? They should be able to welcome people, not hate on them.

5 Likes

FR!!!

Shoot, at this point. I worship a GOD, not SOMEONES GOD meaning a “CULT’s GOD”

smh

They got the nerve :triumph: Can’t believe humans try to scare humans. Why do people hurt each other?

At least we know better now, and know about everything haha

4 Likes

The fact that i have online friends and am working on college credits and trying to get a job. :joy:

3 Likes

Er. Apparently, I’m ace too.

And isn’t it SO annoying when people tell you it’s ‘impossible’ not to get married because ‘that’s what everyone is made for’?!! Asdfghjkl. It bugs me so much when they say ‘Oh, you’re just thinking you won’t right now, but you’ll change your mind in the future. They all do.’ UGH.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy:

How’s college by the way?

2 Likes

FRR UGHHH AND THEN THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK ACE PEOPLE “WHAT DO YOU LIKE? ANIMALS?” LIKE WTF

2 Likes

RIGHT?!

1 Like

I’m working on online alternative courses so it’s actually free and flexible, which is great cuz there is no way I could do other college atm. I haven’t gotten too far cuz I’ve had a lot of stuff happening, but so far it’s nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That I write romance books😂 I didn’t tell my parents that I hung out with my guy friend alone too, they’re always suspicious lol

5 Likes

(I’m 19 but ya know, why not)
That I enjoy writing horror and potential romance (and er uh, 1 fanfiction), that I happen to have quite a few online friends, and that I’m lowkey addicted to a show called Miraculous…

5 Likes

Uhh, most things. My parents aren’t exactly * that * involved.

Some things they have no clue about:

• I have multiple stick n poke tattoos.
  • I’m enlisting in the army.
  • I spend most afternoons at the local graveyard.
5 Likes

What I write about, that I love dark humour, and I can manage myself like an adult :eyes:

4 Likes

I cycled across Western Canada in 2018. Kept a journal for friends and family to read online, in which I detailed my physical and spiritual journey. Y’know, because I’m a storyteller more than a diarist, so I want the events to kinda mean something on the page.
Anyway, I heard just today from a mutual acquaintance I have with my mum that my parents (having read this unexpected inner self in my diary) think I did it because of a big breakup… which happened in 2014.

Now I’m under the impression they haven’t been paying attention for the past six years. So I guess my answer is… everything?

4 Likes

That I am Hellenic

3 Likes

Hmmm, tbh there arent many more secrets…

3 Likes