What if Book Cover Shops started profiles on SpaceHey so we could always find them?

SpaceHey is like Old Myspace but new. What if all the people who make book covers and other things just made a profile on SpaceHey and that way we could friend our favorites and keep everything organized easier. People on here stay here for a couple of weeks and then just disappear and we never see them again.

Not to mention all the really cool decorations for the profile front and the way they can keep diaries and play a song on their page. It’s just really cool.

1 Like

I’ve literally never heard of this place before.

I have been trying to get into diary stuff,

1 Like

It’s basically a copy of early day MySpace! Here I’ll link you to my personal page so you can just take a look at what it looks like. MoFoMi's Profile | SpaceHey

1 Like

I will invade

1 Like

I’m making a separate one for my Author stuff so I don’t mix it with my personal social media.

1 Like

SpaceHey? Never heard of a site. Who tends to lurk there? :thonk:

The cover makers I know usually lurk here, on Discord, or just operate on Wattpad :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’ve been on there for months and haven’t seen a creep or a mean person anywhere. It’s pretty nice but it’s also pretty new

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.