What If?

Here’s how to play.

Ask a what if question, like… What if zombies were really humans, we just didn’t know it?

Then if you want, answer the question above your reply.

Here’s mine.

What if cringe stories were popular? Like writing a cringe horror story for humor. I might start doing that. Cringe is my thing anyways :joy:

RULES:

Please don’t reply to the same person more than three times. If you want to reply to them more than three times, just PM them. Thanks! :DD

i kinda broke the rule a bit pls forgive me- if you break it too is ok but pls pm them to help the thread :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Cringe stories are already popular. Cringe horror stories would be weird but I wouldn’t really hate on anything, I’d just mind my own business.

What if mermaids really existed? :beautifulheart:

1 Like

What if Sefina was real? :grin:

2 Likes

Then you’d be the happiest guy on Earth.

2 Likes

That’s possible lol

2 Likes

Possible?
Too bad she’s not real.

2 Likes

Nonnononono

Cringe stories in my definition meaning as a joke.

Like look at the movie “scary movie” it uses the cringey cliches in horror movies and turn it into humor. That’s what I meant. Pretty sure it’s not popular on wattpad. Popular cringey stories on wattpad make you wanna vomit, not laugh.

If mermaids existed then I would never meet them cause I’m scared of water 0-0

2 Likes

Who’s sefina? :sweat_smile: I’m under a rock haha

3 Likes

What if chicken wasn’t edible?

2 Likes

Your not supposed to know anyways lol. Just a little…you could say inside joke.

3 Likes

Ohh, I love comedy, so I would totally love that. I do already really like stories similar to that.

2 Likes

I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶i̶v̶e̶

Maybe I’d be a lot healthier? :joy:
The world would be kind of depressing though. (my love for chicken-)

What if everything you believed was a lie and everything you thought was a lie was true?

2 Likes

It’s an inside joke lmao. :joy: nvm

3 Likes

oH mY

so cow is good for you?! o.OO

blue is actually a hot color and red is actually a cold color? o.O

NOO I DONT WANNA LIVE IN A WORLD LIKE THAT, THEN ILL HAVE TO DO REVERSE THINKING OR SOMETHING ;C

2 Likes

im still under a rock :sob:

3 Likes

What if someone looks at you and then your intelligence instantly matches theirs?

2 Likes

I could be the smartest in the class… and if someone looked at me they’d become a monkey xD

3 Likes

What if you could read the mind of your crush?

3 Likes

I’d lose feelings instantly.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

2 Likes