What should you be doing right now but you're not?

Being a self-sufficient and mature adult.

Eating something for lunch…

Sleeping. It’s 11 a.m. and I haven’t slept yet.

I’ve got about a million different things I need to get done, but I can’t focus on any of them, so I haven’t been able to do a single one. It’s incredibly frustrating. Symptoms of my ADHD are really bad right now, especially sensory overload, which makes it near impossible to focus on anything.

Cleaning my room but I’m not because I am sitting here watching dvds
Updating my stories but I am being so lazy a lot lately and it’s because I’m still sick

1 Like

going to bed

I should be. I really should.

1 Like

Starting part 5 of chapter 3.

I will get there I just need to complete something else.

2 Likes

Getting stuck in to cleaning my room

1 Like

writing, studying, cleaning my room, since I just came back from vacation.
But no, I decide to clean out my Wacky page instead. :woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

I should be sleeping or finishing up my laundry.
But nope. I’m hanging out on Wacky and Discord :rofl:

2 Likes

I should be sleeping (I’ve basically no sleeping schedule, don’t ask me). And take my daily medicine. I should also be doing some minor clean up in the apartment. Pick up some packages from the local store (cue anxiety). And do some writing + write my about page on Tumblr so I can link it to my pinned.

1 Like

Sleeping…its 5:00 AM

1 Like

Writing!

1 Like

Writing, or at least outlining the next chapter. Or even just making a list of things that need to happen before the end of the book to tie up loose ends. __〆(..)

1 Like

Finishing chapter 4 part 1.
Seriously, I want to be done, but the neck cramping along with other aches are a killer.

Making my bed, finishing packing up the box I have sitting on my floor near my window, vacuuming my room and the house again, doing the dishes
Updating my stories because it’s due for updates
But instead I am sitting here on my iPad playing games lol :joy:

2 Likes

sleeping, it’s hour 23. Unfortunately my duvet is drying.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.