What Things you Despise?

I know I made a LOT of despise things in the past, but this one is gonna be an original, official one.

Dislikes

Here’s my list. I can’t think straight that much but this is what I had on my mind this morning since my grandma brought it up with her religious mouth :cowboy_hat_face:

I’ll add onto this list when I’m not busy haha :3

HOMOPHOBIA

3 Likes

PEOPLE IRL

3 Likes

social media

4 Likes

OMGGG SOCIAL MEDIA IS SO AWFULLL

IM SO GLAD I QUIT IT

4 Likes

i didnt quit it, but i just stopped looking at all the meaningless shit on it because its such a waste of time and i literally hate how nowadays so many people will spend more time looking at their phones than doing something actually worth their time. it honestly hurts because i was one of those people, i couldve spent those 4 hours looking at instagram doing something else lmao. and theres just so many other things about it that i hate but i feel like itd be a really long paragraph if i bothered to explain them all

3 Likes

Mr. B Natural. Want video evidence of why?

1 Like

miguel and my ex friends

2 Likes

Myself.

Oh and the Big Bang theory. That show sucks

1 Like

Humanity. Just Humanity.

Just kidding well not really but still.

I HATE PEOPLE COMPARE EACH OTHER LIVES!!! Seriously, I hate when someone says “just be happy because someone out there is having it worst than you” Are you saying that I am not allowed to sad over my situation and just get over it? I am entitled to feel the way I feel and some Joe Schmo’s pain and misery isn’t going to change. I have my own pain and misery to deal with and can’t worry about someone else.

Yeah, it sucks that Joe is dealing with his own problems but I am dealing with my own issues too.
Don’t compare our lives to each other because you don’t know a damn thing about me. I am allowed to feel the way I should.

Sorry for ranting but I hate those types of people.

3 Likes

Frrr

There’s so much time during the day without looking on social media.

1 Like

YES PLEASE

1 Like

IMO Ex partners aren’t hard to deal with.

But EX FRIENDS?

Why breaking up with friends is more powerful than breaking up with a partner? :sob:

1 Like

Aww, don’t hate yourself! :sob:

ODSFMODFMSA

I FEEL YOUUUUUU

ESPECIALLY WHEN THE PERSON BE LIKE “WHY CANT YOU BE MORE LIKE SO AND SO” OMG IT ANNOYS ME SO MUCH!!

1 Like

You’re getting the MST3K version. It’s far more tolerable and entertaining.

1 Like

That is annoying.

People need to chill and get a life sometimes.

1 Like

Also, I’m 99% sure that the school shown in the short is segregated.

1 Like

it’s so bad i can’t even

1 Like

People but more specifically: Karens, rude old people, fandoms (you can’t like anything without being attacked by the fandom or other fandoms), and small whiney children

2 Likes

same, i feel like some of them just do it for attention lmao

2 Likes