What's a good or bad day look like for your main character?

So, tell me, what a good day or even a bad day look like for your MC?

What makes that day good or bad to said MC?

4 Likes

✧・゚: * ✧・゚:* It’s okay to be afraid. It’s okay to be sad. It’s okay to be angry. It’s okay to have bad days. Just take a deep breath and remember this is just a single moment in your life. Beautiful, wonderful days are coming. Just remember to breathe.✧・゚: *✧・゚: *

4 Likes

Wow, that was really insightful. Thank you.

1 Like

Aisling has cancer. Her boyfriend cheated on her. She’s separated from her childhood best friend because of the pandemic. I think the whole book is mostly about her having mostly bad days.

2 Likes

✧・゚: * ✧・゚:* Don’t give up because you had a bad day. Forgive yourself and aspire to do better tomorrow. And if tomorrow is a bad day, don’t give up then, either. Because the bad days won’t last forever. I promise.✧・゚: *✧・゚: *

2 Likes

I’m gonna call you Moray, because you’re on my nerves right now, but I’m hoping to warm up to you. @LacySheridan Thought you might like this comment.

3 Likes

What would a good day look like for her?

1 Like

Well, that’s being with her bestie/love interest Cherith. Like I know, she goes to a butterfly house with Cherith, and to her, that’s the best day ever. Another good day: when Cherith and Aisling have their first time and decide to move into together.

2 Likes

Aww, how sweet!

2 Likes

Aww, thanks. Aisling and Cherith are very special to me. Their romance is so unique.

2 Likes

Chapter 1: Alejandra’s good day is a day she gets tasty juice at snack time, a bad day would be one where another girl breaks her dinousaurs

Chapter 2: Alejandra’s good day would be when she doesn’t have PE, bad day is when she has PE

Chapter 3: Good day is when she wins a game of Counter Strike, bad day is when her teachers scold her for not paying attention to class

Chapter 4: Good day is when she wins in her videogames, bad day is when girls make fun of her for being autistic or say she’s girlfriends with Juan

Chapter 5: Good day is when she finally gets free time from school, bad day is when she’s bullied for being a girl supporting masculism

Chapter 6: Good day is when she parties or hangs out with friends (Even tho she can only take it in limited quantities), bad day would be when she hears about another masculicide in the news and is dead scared is Juan, or seeing hate crimes against trans people on TV and thinking that it could have been Daniel

Chapter 7: A good day is when the masculists accept Alejandra into their group regardless of her being a woman, a bad day would be every single day after that when she gets questioned over her “motives”

Chapter 8: Good day would be when she sees her friends Daniel and Josefina being cute partners, bad day would be when she gets a bad grade at school

Chapter 9: Good day would be when she sees her schoolmates being supportive of her trans friends, bad day would DEFINITIVELY be when Juan gets beated during a masculist protest

Chapter 10: There are no good days in this chapter, as it only takes place across one horrible week, the worst day is the first, when they find out what happened in Afghanistan

Chapter 11: Good day is when all male students and a few female students protest against the matriarchy in school. Bad day would be the massive suspension the school gives afterwards

Chapter 12: Good day is when there is a Uni party, bad day is when there are Uni exams… or when there are men being discriminated against for their career choices

Chapter 13: A good day would be when the protagonist has free time and can just spend it at a library or cafe or just playing videogames in her dorm. A bad day is when the other women in the dorm vandalize her room because of her being a “masculist ally”

Chapter 14: As this takes place across a single, eye-opening dream, and then over a week of her practicing hard for her concert as well as writing a book, this doesn’t exactly have bad or good days

Chapter 15: A good day is when Alejandra’s sister is sentenced to 10 months of prison, even tho is a bittersweet victory. A bad day is when Gabriel tells Alejandra what her sister did to him

Chapter 16: A good day is when Alejandra finally decides to break free of gender roles. There are no bad days this chapter

Chapter 17: A good day is when there is a revolution to overthrow the matriarchy. A bad day is when one day before that she gets fired for provoking it

Chapter 18: A good day is when Alejandra can walk, a bad day is when she can’t due to her old age

I decided to write it like this because the book covers too much time

2 Likes

✧・゚: * ✧・゚:* Failure is not a lack of success. It is a successful attempt to learn what to do differently next time.✧・゚: *✧・゚: *

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.