When you see a title like this, what is the first thought that crosses your mind (NOT A GAME)?

This is the title that I have.

I mentioned it before and wanted to mention it again to gain different results.
(If I remember those results)

Here is the title:
(I am sure you’ve seen this before a while back)

Magecraft Mechanics.

I honestly want to know your thoughts. After this I am going to take a tiny break from this site to really focus on somethings. I lack discipline bad.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the title?

5 Likes

Textbook

1 Like

World of Warcraft. It just feels like it fits.

2 Likes

You gotta explain this one to me.

I know of WoW, but exactly how are they somewhat similar?

Like a book of sorts teaching a person how to control magecraft?

1 Like

I’ve never played WoW but this literally feels like something you would have to learn in the game for being a mage. Like basics 101 for it.

2 Likes

Ah, okay.

@NotARussianBot mentioned textbook. So, like that only more hands on or somethin?

1 Like

I was thinking more along the lines of when you select a character it lets you know their strengths and weaknesses but instead of a character it’s a … I actually don’t know what to classify it as because mages aren’t a species but basically what appears in a game that shows you how to use your powers before you even start the game. Think wizard101 if you ever played that.

1 Like

Actually, ignore the Wizard101 thing I think I was thinking of a different game that I played when I was younger.

Interesting.

Alrighty then.

Do you think with a title like “Magecraft Mechanics” the story will be focused on schooling or something along lines?

Yeah, I would. If not in a school setting then learning about magecraft I would assume would be a BIG part of the book. Like at least 50% off the book but even that seems too little.

1 Like

Cool and I just stumble upon an interesting idea that I want to give a bit of twist.
It is my pervious idea with a twist.

Bumpity bump.

I would have to agree to some others who think it’s a title to a textbook as I also see that. It sounds like a magic 101 textbook. xD

1 Like

Interesting.

I shall make use of the title.

1 Like

I think of a magazine, really.

1 Like

Really? LOL!

Yah.

1 Like

Oh wow!

I had no idea!

I’m from the death of the magazine era. Lol