Which is the worst

Which state in the USA is the worst?

You have to pick one and leave a reason.

7 Likes

West Virginia. Nothing but old people and a bad economy. At least the scenery is nice.

4 Likes

California. I live there so I can talk crap about it. There are a million and one reasons Californians are fleeing the state en masse. It’s not the great state it used to be.

4 Likes

new jersey :skull: we suck

3 Likes

also we have high ass taxes

3 Likes

The heat?

1 Like

At least you have bagels

1 Like

Oof.

I heard about that.

:frowning:

2 Likes

Florida. Seriously, I have to give a reason? You don’t watch the news? ʕʘₒʘʔ

1 Like

No kidding. Trust me, I know.

2 Likes

South Carolina. They simply do not live up to their expectation. They say the beaches are better? The reality is that the beaches are much more built up and designed for resorts. They say they have better education? We have the first university in the country and community colleges with reknown commendability and accessibility. Plus the people in SC are weird at best. (Course Not all but ya know).

3 Likes

But World Jamborees are held there and stuff for scouts.

Plus the governor.

3 Likes

Coming from North Carolinian ain’t it? :smirk:

3 Likes

I’m still right :triumph:

3 Likes

That, too. But so many other things.

One of the most depressing things you can do is take a ride on one of the trains here. You’ll lose count of the homeless encampments after just a few stops. It’s gotten really bad. Everything is so run down, crime rates are going up and the politicians don’t even pretend to care or have a plan anymore. It just keeps getting worse every year with no end in sight.

1 Like

Only a select few actually care about the boy scouts

1 Like

That’s fair.

1 Like

I was gonna join the scouts once, but I realised you had to put in effort.

1 Like

You’d be better off living in the woods.

1 Like

I’m seriously considering it.

1 Like