• Crescent City
  • Supernatural
  • Vampire Diaries
  • Teen Wolf
  • Twilight
  • Your Choice!

0 voters

2 Likes

I’m going to say crescent city purely because I haven’t read it and I can’t see dinosaurs in the rest even though I haven’t seen Teen Wolf.

But also dinosaurs in a Sarah J. Maas book just sounds hilarious and quite entertaining.

2 Likes

They are very charismatic animals

2 Likes

Your choice…

Reason?

A while ago I began writing a “Dying Earth” yarn… and while Humankind was out on their thirteen year journey to an “Earth-like” planet in the Kepler System (Kepler Corrot-2b to be precise), they sent drones and sensor arrays ahead of them… Eighteen Months from Orbital Awakening, the drones and sensors went offline…

When they did reach Corrot-2b and sent landing crew and all manner of devises to test air quality and stuff, they happened upon primitive creatures not too dissimilar to Dino’s… Some peaceful, most wanting to eat everything…

But it did fall by the wayside, and I may just write it in time… Even if it turns out to be utter trash, it might be fun to do so.

SD

1 Like

Well that is intriguing.

Yeah, the crew get awakened by the emergency alert system, and once out of the cryo-tubes (Tropes-a-hoy), they begin to find out why they went offline. With almost eight hundred civilians in Cryo-status, and no knowing what happened, the race is on…

The secondary sensors that they deploy reach orbital alignment and go online four months later, all sensors repeat that there is no signs of intelligent life. No cities, no technology, no early civilian settlements, just an abundance of life signatures…

That is when they decide to send four teams to the surface. Once there they have no return, the landers were designed to be just landers. Within days, all hell breaks loose…

SD

1 Like

My daughter thinks this one does. XD

2 Likes

Twilight needs more raptors to attack such awful characters and storylines.

2 Likes

Avian or Saur? Both are brutal.

1 Like

What would kill them quicker?

2 Likes

A large raptor. Bella is a dumb dumb so maybe she steps onto a nest.

2 Likes

My first choice would be Twilight.

T-Rex (or the Indominus Rex) and Velociraptors vs Sparkling Vampires would make the series worth watching.

2 Likes

I’m surprised that nobody choose Supernatural

You can’t imagine Dean and Sam going to Jurrassic Park to clean up a big mess? Now that is a crossover I’d like to see.

1 Like

Supernatural was cool for like the first 5 or so seasons, where it didn’t get particularly repetitive or rely too heavy on the overarching storyline.

1 Like

Nope. I would never be able to see it as anything but satire or if they did it in the show (which obviously won’t happen) as a I’m running out of ideas thing.

Both of which I wouldn’t care about and would make me lose interest. I’m just the type of person who likes when things actually make sense and aren’t just thrown in.

And don’t get me wrong I love Supernatural and Jurassic Park but crossovers should actually make sense. Aka neither have any reason to interact with each other.

1 Like

I want to see Edward Cullen fight with a velociraptor and Bella get eaten by a T-Rex.

3 Likes

Why did the poor T-Rex deserve such punishment? That would be worse than eating the lawyer from Jurassic Park.

Oh, and if Edward tries to fly away just give the Veloci’ an F-22. A Raptor in a Raptor.

3 Likes

Vampires are parasituc so they might not taste good

2 Likes

That’s under the assumption that they are turew vampires. The arguments for blood drinking fairies is a pretty strong one. Lmao

That would make them the popcorn chicken of vampires.

1 Like