Whispering Wilds

Whispering Wilds
A forest in which a lonely fox lives,
muttering to herself.
If you listen closely,
you can hear the trees echoing her faint words.
You can come and whisper alongside her,
or just sit back and listen to the ramblings.
Either way,
she doesn’t mind.
People come and go,
after all,
like leaves on the wind.
Like whispers in an empty room.

✧ coded by astrophile ✧

20200213_145227_1

8 Likes

Table of Contents
1. Taglist
2. Writing Resources & Other Threads
2. Word War Records
3. About me

✧ coded by astrophile ✧

3 Likes

Taglists
New thread list
Empty

Shiny tree list
Empty

Cat picture list
Empty

✧ coded by astrophile ✧

3 Likes

Writing Resources
& Other Threads

Nick AMA (Ask Me Anything) about the different Wattpad programs, featuring, and useful writing things. Compiled by yours truly in August, 2019.
Click here to view the free Google Document.

A Google Spreadsheet to keep track of your daily wordcount, weekly wordcount, and your overall wordcount. It comes with a free attached spreadsheet to keep track of your Wattpad statistics. To use it, go to “File > Make a copy” and make a copy for yourself.
Click here to view the free Google Spreadsheet

✧ coded by astrophile ✧

5 Likes

Word War Records
5 minutes: Empty
10 minutes: Empty
15 minutes: Empty
20 minutes: Empty
30 minutes: Empty

✧ coded by astrophile ✧

3 Likes

About Me
Hello there! My name is Jane Barnaby. I usually go by Jane, Data Cat, and occasionally “Fire” for those who don’t remember my name. I’m a fantasy writer, cat lover, freelance copyeditor, and gemstone collector.

I mainly write romance-free high fantasy, though I’ve dabbled in sci-fi, horror, romance, adventure, action, low/urban fantasy, and other genres as well. I’m currently working on The Fallen: Xaray, a high fantasy interactive story about a demigod sent on a quest to kill 10,000 people, and an angel sent to stop him.

I’ve been through some rough patches in my life, leaving me with C-PTSD, anxiety, depression, a non-existent feeling of self-worth, and some other fun things to stack on born conditions like autism and hypersensitivity. This means that I generally struggle with, well, existing. Either way, I’m fighting to create my own life and carve my own path, and I intend to do so by becoming a full-time copyeditor who writes on the side.

I work at the local animal shelter, so every week, there’s a new influx of kitty pictures. As I’m writing this, it’s summer 2020, and summer means full shelters and lots of cats. If you want a cat picture, just yell “I need a furball!” and I will send you a GIF or picture.

✧ coded by astrophile ✧

6 Likes

Reserved
Nothing will come here, just in case I need yet another post for something I didn’t think of earlier.

✧ coded by astrophile ✧

3 Likes

Reserved
Nothing will come here, just in case I need yet another post for something I didn’t think of earlier.

✧ coded by astrophile ✧

3 Likes

Is it cool to post?

darknunniesarecool

:darkbunnylord:

2 Likes

Yep! Got a few posts too many, even

3 Likes

Sweet!

2 Likes

Did you get my invite? :eyes:

2 Likes

yes XD came because of it

2 Likes

Oh that’s what that was. Cool

2 Likes

Span works here. And I’m screaming. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh

2 Likes

Wait is it straight code? Not pictures???

1 Like

Yep! From back before html was deleted from the forums

1 Like

Been a long time since I’ve seen this coding

1 Like

Oh

My

Word

THIS IS GREAT

2 Likes

You can go back to coding too! :DD

1 Like