Winter Woods II; Chat and Relax

4 Likes

why is it 90 degrees in my bus it’s barely 7 in the fucking morning

3 Likes

Ask the weather gods

3 Likes

my fucking stalker is stalking my friend??

3 Likes

I didn’t know they could do that

3 Likes
Question of the Day:

If you could change your name right now, (pen name, etc.) what would it be and why?

Bonus: Do you like your given name? why or why not?

☼ ‧₊˚. ┈┈┈┈┈ ‧₊˚. ☾

taglist

@Zena @wednesday @NotARussianBot @FOLuke @48lexR @reidistics @stella_vigo @CandySweetApple @RainingPlatypuses @Manya707

10 Likes
taglist 2

@FourcedowErsert @Haddes97

4 Likes

If I could change my name right now, it would become Alexander Autry, of course :stuck_out_tongue: . Alexander Autry just has a ring that sticks with it better than my given name (because good lord nobody can spell my real name haha).

I’m fine with it. Don’t see much of an issue tbh. It’s meh.

6 Likes

I like it XD

5 Likes

I’d change my pen name to either E. N. Vincent or E. S. Vincent. The two initials + surname combo looks professional, and it’s far enough from my real name to maintain anonymity. However I’m too lazy to change my pen name because I prefer to keep things as they are.

I like my given name. My first name is only pronounced correctly in Spanish-speaking countries though :joy: though to be fair, I never pronounce it “correctly.” I just pronounce it as it is.

7 Likes

Either that or Lex Autry because that’s more androgynous

6 Likes

Or maybe just keep Lex as your nickname?

6 Likes

My given name is already cool, so no

5 Likes

I could. Alex Autry also has a nice ring to it.

6 Likes

Ah, that’s nice

Haha :laughing:

6 Likes

Oh, very cool

4 Likes

I’d change my pen name for something more “fantasy-like” to fit what I write, but haven’t come up with better ideas yet. My current one is… very lazy, to say the least XD

I like my real name, bonus points for alliteration with my first-last name. Some people pronounce it like the “English” version of the name, which kinda annoys me despite it only changing one letter. How hard is it to pronounce the J?

7 Likes

If I could change my name? I really don’t know :joy: naming characters is hard enough, naming myself is even harder. I just adopted names, both the one that I was given when I was born and the one I’m known by here. It was just a part of my username that then got used as a nickname which now just feels so much a part of my identity that I don’t think I would change it. If I had to maybe I would go for something that was a bit more whole that just a first name nickname, so Luke (something) or an initial and call myself L. Lukeman for example? I still don’t really know though; this isn’t my strong point.

I like both my pen name here (Luke / Lukey) and my irl given name actually (which I’m not gonna disclose, sorry not sorry lol). It’s just weird because my name is so feminine for real and yet on here I have a boys name, so that is really some contrast!

8 Likes

when i was little, i wanted to change my name to ashley so badly because of 1. ashley spinelli from recess & 2. ashley tisdale (shout out if anyone knows either these references)

i like that contrast! i still haven’t decided what to go by yet on here. because, obviously my name isn’t Normal Sandwich in real life (big shock, I know) even though that would be pretty cool if it was.

giphy

ashley lol. let me live my Disney channel dreams through your character.

7 Likes

I’m only familiar with Ashley from Secret of Kells, but her name is supposed to be spelled “Aisling”

5 Likes