Donny :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It really wasā€¦ oh the memories~

5 Likes

I should probably do my homework-

But wip progress

Erasing can be a painā€¦

6 Likes

:rofl: Yeah, I feel like itā€™s crazy to learn without background. Good thing I grew up ā€˜speakingā€™ it. Iā€™m still terrible though. xD But, oh yes: watching TV shows in the language helps a lot.

6 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS SAME xD
I literally developed all these animal-like habits after thatā€¦ I actually scratched/bit people before when I was young :flushed:

6 Likes

ME ME ME

6 Likes

DO IT!

6 Likes

Oh no XD I did that when I was very young before reading it

I was just very violent overall and Warriors seem to increase it, it was a good thing I didnā€™t actually go out on my way to physically hurt people. It was more of running around and making my own clans with my friends

Strangely, I never developed those kind of thing :eyes:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Wow violent bunnies :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Oh, me too!

5 Likes

Eep yeah-
I didnā€™t like go out of my way, but if people got too close or they ā€˜attackedā€™ me, Iā€™d retaliate :sweat_smile: HAHA, I did the clans thing too. I even made warrior code names for my friends and enemies xD

Hmm, interesting. Although, I already kind of had them before, tooā€¦ I was a bit obsessed when I was little. Iā€™d carry my younger brother on my back while I crawled, when we played. xD
Of course, I donā€™t do all that now ahaha. But if you challenge me to bark like a dog, I would. :eyes: My brother once mistook me for an actual dog- :rofl:

6 Likes

You said that so nonchalantly. :rofl: But high five :raised_back_of_hand:

5 Likes

What kinda story would suit Adrian? @NotARussianBot

5 Likes

Yep, I even made my friend teach me some martial arts since she took classes XD

Thatā€™s super cool! I donā€™t think I ever made name, but the closest thing to it was making a Turtletailā€™s group (because of bracelets we bought from the zoo with a little turtle on it) It was actually a Wolf pack instead (the tail was for wolvesā€¦ idk) and we were all Wolf leaders that were allies. I was named Winter moon :joy:

Aww, that wouldā€™ve been fun if my sibling actually read the books with me :unamused:

I remember I had a unique ability to ā€œsoundā€ like a dolphin, I donā€™t think I can do it now lol

5 Likes

One where he comes out of it having learned something/experiences meaningful change

4 Likes

Ooh, Iā€™ve always wanted to take self-defence classes! But I never got to. What moves do you know?

That sounds fun. Aw, the bracelets sound cute haha. Interestingā€¦ is that where you got the name for your thread :joy:

Yep, thatā€™s true. xD Oh man, we used to have a whole world of stuff we created together.

Woahh. So cool. How exactly did you do it? With your tongue?

4 Likes

Character study?

I wonder what Adrian needs to learn :thinking:

4 Likes