Winter Woods II; Chat and Relax

uh

but I am two to three paragraphs away from finishing a chapter >.<

but I’m on holiday so I can wake up late anyway :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Hey Stella! Nice to meet you:)

Knowing me, I’ll just scramble to get it done at the last moment and not look back XD

Wish you luck on that!

6 Likes

Go go go! xD

6 Likes

Thanks! I’m almost done. Luckily the next one is like 40% written so I’ll hopefully spend less time on it XD

6 Likes

I am leaning towards doing this myself. My line of thinking: if I can normally write a 1000-word paper in one class at school, then I can obviously finish one paper in one day. Knowing me, I’d probably only get started tomorrow—

5 Likes

<.<

6 Likes

you know, during my second college semester, I averaged 3–4 hours a day

now I’m regularly getting seven or more so that’s an improvement :laughing:

6 Likes

thank you! :eyes:

3 Likes

:scream: BUT SLEEP IMPORTANT

5 Likes

:eyes: Lukanette or Adrianette

3 Likes

oops-

5 Likes

I KNOW! It was not out of choice because I had eighteen credit hours :sob: I had assignments due every day of the week, and exams on two consecutive days.

Luckily next semester I’m only taking 15 so I should be getting more sleep.

5 Likes

i’ve only seen a few episodes with my friends but Adrianette!

4 Likes

Haha XD That’s school for ya

4 Likes

Hi Manya!

2 Likes
Introduction:

Name: Manya
Pronouns: she/her/whatever
[x] Writer [x] Reader
Taglist? [x] Yes [] No
6 Likes

I do understand what you mean. If I’m really not in the mood then it’s hard to write, and my best work (in my opinion) is when it’s later in the night and I’m inspired - but that also comes with a side of being too tired and wanting to just write it tomorrow because I wanna sleep haha.

Also, this is just practice from prompts so I’m working on using words and ideas and structuring a poem in different ways. They might not be the best but it works. I do still kind of wait for when I’m like okay I’m ready, let’s go! but I try.

Ah I feel you there. I was the same in school, the quiet kid. It led to me embarrassing myself the few times I did speak haha.

5 Likes

High five :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

I’ve just started on season two so I’m a bit behind :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Mmhm. I have no idea when I’ll get out of this cycle :joy:

4 Likes

Alrighttt I prefer Lukanette but you do you!!

5 Likes