Winter Woods II; Chat and Relax

my fucking stalker is stalking my friend??

3 Likes

I didnā€™t know they could do that

3 Likes
Question of the Day:

If you could change your name right now, (pen name, etc.) what would it be and why?

Bonus: Do you like your given name? why or why not?

ā˜¼ ā€§ā‚ŠĖš. ā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆ ā€§ā‚ŠĖš. ā˜¾

taglist

@Zena @wednesday @NotARussianBot @FOLuke @48lexR @reidistics @stella_vigo @CandySweetApple @RainingPlatypuses @Manya707

10 Likes
taglist 2

@FourcedowErsert @Haddes97

4 Likes

If I could change my name right now, it would become Alexander Autry, of course :stuck_out_tongue: . Alexander Autry just has a ring that sticks with it better than my given name (because good lord nobody can spell my real name haha).

Iā€™m fine with it. Donā€™t see much of an issue tbh. Itā€™s meh.

6 Likes

I like it XD

5 Likes

Iā€™d change my pen name to either E. N. Vincent or E. S. Vincent. The two initials + surname combo looks professional, and itā€™s far enough from my real name to maintain anonymity. However Iā€™m too lazy to change my pen name because I prefer to keep things as they are.

I like my given name. My first name is only pronounced correctly in Spanish-speaking countries though :joy: though to be fair, I never pronounce it ā€œcorrectly.ā€ I just pronounce it as it is.

7 Likes

Either that or Lex Autry because thatā€™s more androgynous

6 Likes

Or maybe just keep Lex as your nickname?

6 Likes

My given name is already cool, so no

5 Likes

I could. Alex Autry also has a nice ring to it.

6 Likes

Ah, thatā€™s nice

Haha :laughing:

6 Likes

Oh, very cool

4 Likes

Iā€™d change my pen name for something more ā€œfantasy-likeā€ to fit what I write, but havenā€™t come up with better ideas yet. My current one isā€¦ very lazy, to say the least XD

I like my real name, bonus points for alliteration with my first-last name. Some people pronounce it like the ā€œEnglishā€ version of the name, which kinda annoys me despite it only changing one letter. How hard is it to pronounce the J?

7 Likes

If I could change my name? I really donā€™t know :joy: naming characters is hard enough, naming myself is even harder. I just adopted names, both the one that I was given when I was born and the one Iā€™m known by here. It was just a part of my username that then got used as a nickname which now just feels so much a part of my identity that I donā€™t think I would change it. If I had to maybe I would go for something that was a bit more whole that just a first name nickname, so Luke (something) or an initial and call myself L. Lukeman for example? I still donā€™t really know though; this isnā€™t my strong point.

I like both my pen name here (Luke / Lukey) and my irl given name actually (which Iā€™m not gonna disclose, sorry not sorry lol). Itā€™s just weird because my name is so feminine for real and yet on here I have a boys name, so that is really some contrast!

8 Likes

when i was little, i wanted to change my name to ashley so badly because of 1. ashley spinelli from recess & 2. ashley tisdale (shout out if anyone knows either these references)

i like that contrast! i still havenā€™t decided what to go by yet on here. because, obviously my name isnā€™t Normal Sandwich in real life (big shock, I know) even though that would be pretty cool if it was.

giphy

ashley lol. let me live my Disney channel dreams through your character.

7 Likes

Iā€™m only familiar with Ashley from Secret of Kells, but her name is supposed to be spelled ā€œAislingā€

5 Likes

Hehe, that would be fun!

Ooh, alliteration! Yeah, I can get people that pronounce it like that XD

Yep, I have such a hard time coming up with a good name, I actually had the help of my sibling to name myself :joy:

5 Likes

First of all, I have two name (first name actually), a Vietnamese one and an English one. Theyā€™re both pretty feminine which is the main reason I donā€™t like them (although , I feel like my Vietnamese one is a little more unisex). Also, my English name is spelt wrong every single year by teachers, so Iā€™d rather just change it. Plus, my last name cannot be pronounced by almost anyone. So yea, Iā€™m changing my whole name.

I am 100% changing my name to Aevyn Maestryn, mostly because Iā€™m already attached to it and it just feels right. Second of all (and my favorite reason :relieved:) you donā€™t automatically assume Iā€™m female:D Iā€™m actually planning to change my actual name to Aevyn Maestryn when I get the chanceā€¦

8 Likes

yay

4 Likes