Winter Woods II; Chat and Relax

Kai, it’d be Kai

I do not like my given name >:D it doesn’t work well and is also not gender-neutral ;-;

7 Likes

i quite like my real name but i think it would be better to go by my middle name

6 Likes

i don’t even make an effort to hide it lmao

4 Likes

Aww, I used to have a thing for having Kai as a name XD

3 Likes

lmao what made you change your mind?

3 Likes

I found a better name:) and I knew a celebrity with that name and I felt awkward because I just don’t like have the same name as another person :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Oo ok! Cool!!

3 Likes

Lol I’m glad you do? :joy: well, whatever name you feel best represents you or suits the genre you write? You could always use Ashley since you like that name? Ashley Spindale (see what I did there?)

4 Likes

Yeah my name Luke is from a friend on Wattpad so I kinda just kept that rolling. I don’t know how someone thinks of a name for themselves. I’d rather help someone else with a name or name a fictional person lol. BUT IMAGINE HAVING TO NAME A BABY, THE STRESS OF FINDING SOMETHING GOOD FOR THEM THEIR WHOLE LIFE :open_mouth: (unless they legally change it as an adult? But that would be an unnecessary pain for them)

4 Likes

Lmao, sometimes I don’t think some parents even try XD

3 Likes

Yeah, that’d be really hard.

Amber is a safe bet for girls.

4 Likes

Yeah, i think traditional names or family names are nice but I also like the idea of them having their own identity. I mean, you can give them family middle names and they have the family surname too.

4 Likes

It would be hard. I’d be spending as much time as I could picking the right one I was really, really sure about. And asking people’s opinions of the names, just to see out of curiosity.

Amber is cute but I always associate with a girl I knew and I didn’t like her, so it kinda taints it for me. But I do actually like the name otherwise.

4 Likes

aha well i kind of like the idea of ppl looking at me like I’m a sandwich. i think it gives off a cool mystery vibe

5 Likes

3 Likes

That’s true. You sound young and fun with that username.

4 Likes

I have no idea lol. When it comes to naming things, I have absolutely no originality (me names a kitten kitty / I have a habit of adding a “y” or a “ee” sound to the end of almost everything when naming haha) and in fact I wasn’t even the one who came up with my pen name (and I really like it tbh and it just…fits :eyes:)

I like my given name. :relieved: I like the way it sounds but when people try to spell it (which isn’t too often) It’s almost always wrong unless I spell it out for them. The same thing goes when someone who doesn’t know me tries to read/pronounce my name (aka elementary carpool / I always loved watching them trying to pronounce it LOL)

I can sorta relate :joy:
When me and my sister were little (still in the crib haha), my mom was an expert at telling us apart but my dad couldn’t. And when this came up during a discussion I had with my friends back in gradeschool, they were all like "Omg, that’s so weird if you were insert my sis’s name and your sister was insert my name.

5 Likes

:open_mouth: how did you FINE M.

good thing I am young AND fun. (jokes covid lockdown has aged me like 15 years)

5 Likes

Look up Po’ Boy.

3 Likes

Yeah I’d have a hard time choosing a name. Once I named my kids I like to think I’d be able to differentiate them :joy: are you and your sister close in age / twins? Lol yeah, if I had my sister’s name that would just be weird.

SAME HERE. I feel so old these days lol. Like I’m a middle aged man stuck in a young female body.

4 Likes