Wizards' Den

This is where the magical mentors spend their free time when they’re not busy with other work. Please do not disturb them.

16 Likes

That Mervin is getting on the last of my nerves. Who does he think he is? I’m an Illusion master, a librarian, but I am not a botanist. He’s just so insufferable and happy. At least he knows not to come in here on most days. If he did, I wouldn’t be able to relax.

19 Likes

What is the meaning of your apprentice accosting mine in broad twilight, Imelda? If you have something to say, you’d best say it to me directly and not involve the living children.

9 Likes

I would say it to you directly, if you’d come out of your damn void every once in a while. Your absence has been noted and the only way to communicate with you is via your apprentice.

7 Likes

Luca was clearly affected, and our current project cannot allow such distractions. You’d be wise to avoid directing your student to approach them this way in the future.

9 Likes

How dare you tell me how to manage my own apprentice when you can’t even be bothered to show up for new student orientation?

8 Likes

I dare, Imelda, because you have crossed a line involving my apprentice in your personal grudges.

10 Likes

It’s “Ms. Librarian” to you, Rajani.

8 Likes

I have not used that name since the time of the cataclysm. What would you even do with my research? Creationism isn’t your discipline.

9 Likes

It’s not your research I’m interested in, it’s what you’re doing with it. I can only assume it’s you who’s to blame for the nonsensical rumors about August going missing. It wouldn’t be the first absurd thing you’ve done, nor the strangest rumor your apprentice has spread.

8 Likes

I had nothing to do with that, nor did Luca.

8 Likes

So if that wasn’t your work, what are you doing?

8 Likes

That’s between me and the Order of Merlin.

8 Likes

It wasn’t when you exiled my student.

9 Likes

You’d do well to mind your current student, not dwell on your students of the past.

8 Likes

Are you threatening another of my apprentices?

7 Likes

Not yet. But stay away from my apprentice, Imelda.

8 Likes

What’s all the ruckus about? Are you two finally cosplaying? See, I told you it was fun!

11 Likes

Go away, Mervin.

8 Likes

I can give you pointers–

8 Likes