Social media scribes wanted! If you’re social-media savvy and would love to help us grow our bustling community of writers, readers and everything in-between, do peruse this scroll further…
A day in the life would look something like…
- Magicking words and/or images for WackyWriters social media accounts. This could include: status updates, writing prompts, blog posts, graphics, photography, etc.
- Working alongside fellow scribes and the wizard’s apprentices on collaborative projects
- Sharing social media content across the realm
A totally not boring list of requirements~
- The most important quality a scribe must possess is an unbridled desire to contribute their magic to our community in order to keep it running and growing.
- Experience with social media is appreciated – but not mandatory! We can teach you, we just need to know where to begin.
- Scribes must be upstanding members of the realm (a WackyWriters forum account is needed).
- Under-18s are welcome!
- We salute creativity and initiative – sometimes you may have to write spells on your own.
- Discipline is an art – scribes should be able to take direction in handling tasks, including requests to change or edit your content.
- Teamwork makes the dream work – some spells require more than a single wand to complete and you need to be able to cooperate with your fellow scribes.
Drop your applications in this tattered wizard hat: [Click Here To Apply].
Once we have reviewed your submission, we may drop a papyrus on your doorstep, so that we can – over messenger pigeon – discuss your experience or availability. All prospective scribes will be notified if they have been recruited or not.
The Fine Print: It’s important to note this is a fully volunteer position. We understand that creating content like this is time consuming and valuable, but our current admin, mod, and social media team are working as fully volunteer for the foreseeable future. While we completely understand the desire to be compensated financially, it’s not something we can offer at this time. Please only apply if you are absolutely certain that this is not an issue for you.
Please feel free to ask questions below. ~ Jay