Wondrous Thoughts

Yeah lol

3 Likes

thinks thoughtfully with thinked thoughts

2 Likes

I love compliment arguments. They’re so much because you’re not insulting the other person, you’re showering them with love. I love giving out compliments, it makes me feel so happy to know that I can tell someone that they’re amazing and hopefully make their day a bit better.

…But you know… It sUrE wOulD bE nIce iF tHeY cOuLd jUsT aCcePt thEIr aWeSomEnEsS aNd AmAzIngnEsS bEcAuSe wHaT tHe fXcK, acCepT the cOmpLimEnT! :grin:

5 Likes

ELLLOOOOO! I’m Rita :sparkles:
Nice to meet, y’all!

2 Likes

Heyyy! It’s great to meet you!!!

2 Likes

Nice to meet you as well! Your thread popped up and it looked interesting so i thought i might make an :sparkles: appearance :sparkles:

2 Likes

Well thank you so much!!! Your appearance is much appreciated!! Feel free to like or share whatever!

3 Likes

grins and offers cookies

I might come around a lot, if you offer food :joy:

2 Likes

A random thought.

I have a character who killed someone by slitting their throat and he vividly remembers the scene in a sarcastic, comical way, and tells the girl that asked him about his past. I wonder if it’s too much to say

this XD

“Slitting someone’s throat is like cutting open a fish. Smooth, quick, but the difference is that the former is messy and the latter can make a good meal. The other way around would be cannibalism and I don’t support that.”

After thinking of this sequence, I felt disturbed about myself and had to also think “it’s for a book” to justify myself to myself :stuck_out_tongue:

(sorry for getting so dark in the span of just one comment :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

:0 cookies! Yes! We offer food now! I’m taking requests!

3 Likes

Oo, I love that! It’s so creepy but, true and kind of sounds like fun… But anyways, what book of yours is this from? It sounds like a great book!

4 Likes

if you look at it the right way, both are messy and both make a good meal though

3 Likes

Thanks XD It’s a WIP unpublished unfinished. I’m trying out an MC who is a charismatic jerk and owns the fact that he killed someone (and would gladly do it again if pushed to anger). I’ve never written a jerk MC before so it’s been fun :wink:

2 Likes

OMG XD

You’d make good conversation with Jack (the MC).

3 Likes

He sounds like so much fun and honestly, like someone who would shatter the fourth wall and all of society in a single sentence.

4 Likes

I’m gonna be honest, I love Jack already, and I’ve never met him XD

3 Likes

He totally would. When he’s not being a charismatic salesman, he’s awful XD

2 Likes
This is the image I have for him made on Picrew

And a bit of his conversation with his sister about their father's will.

“His forgetful is getting to him. You have to come down. He’s fretting. You’re good at talking sense to him. I…” Her voice faded and Jack knew he should comfort her like the brother he was, but he didn’t feel like it.

“If he forgets, he’ll go with the original will. My land, Margorie. It was decided.”

“Jack Emmett Ogswold!” she scolded him like their mother used to. “You take that back!”

Jack randomly pops into my head and demands to be written. Next up, describing his murder memory with the fish (as comparison) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

XDDDDDDDDD Nice!
I’m in :joy:

TBH, if it’s part of the character and their charm and who they are :joy: it’s alright plus your character from what I’ve read through sounds cool!

3 Likes

It is his charm XD

3 Likes