Would you play a game as a creepy crawly?

I’ve been working on a ttrpg concept with the worling title creepy crawlies where you can play as several types of creepy crawlie, from the humblest ant to the elegant moth to the jolly cricket to the noble snail. I came up with my own cee-lo style dice rules as well.

So far my idea is that your species and class are one and the same and you can choose from specialized paths as you level up to get more adaptations. I also considered putting effort into enviromental hazards, from rain to carnivorous plants. When you are a creepy crawly, even a trip across from the tomato garden can be hazardous.

My main concern is the rules about digging and flying, because I want to put bees, wasps, butterflies, moths, etc. in the game.

1 Like

If there were no dragonflies, and if I can be a poisonous centipede then sure.

1 Like

You might need to fight some dragonflies, facing your fears in a safe enviroment

1 Like

As long as I can poison them sure. And unlock Alacrane mode and become a scorpion too.

1 Like

I have a block worm game on my phone and that is just an iteration of one of the earliest worm games on phones. No difference to me.

1 Like

Have you ever wanted to roleplay as a worm though?

Like worm . io?

I don’t want to see any centipedes though.

1 Like

More like dnd but everyone is a creepie crawlie.

1 Like

Say away from decaying and damp places then!

1 Like

Forgot this one:

1 Like

Earthworms in this game have not yet advanced to the digital age but have made elaborate roads deep in the dirt

1 Like

Make a worm train.

2 Likes

congo line

2 Likes

Thanks for the idea

1 Like