Writers' Kingdom: A Writers' Discord for All!

I technically have another channel dedicated to my work on another fairly big writing server, but that’s mainly people reading my work on Wattpad leaving additional comments or me posting funny comments I receive. The more the merrier.

seeing as all of my stories are under 100 reads, I think imma have to bow out of this one :joy:

Hey, your reads can always grow :wink: It can be a future thing!

This sounds awesome but I don’t post my books online anymore :sob: I have one that was at 11k before it was published if that counts?

Time to write some generic slosh, put some good tags on it and watch it climb up the rankings :flushed:

You got this xD

As a note, this has opened up a lot to being an overall writers’ server xD

Not me over here casually bumping this

Made a new, better fitting description of the place! Editing the original message, but also putting it here:

Congratulations! You have found yourself at the gate of Writers’ Kingdom! Now just step inside, and let a world of wonder open up to you.

Writers’ Kingdom is a discord server open to all writers! We have many channels to talk about writing, whether it be just general discussion, seeking help, or wanting to share snippets of your wonderful work! Wanting to talk about different things you love other than writing though? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with different channels for different hobbies!

But these free lands aren’t the only lands you’ll find in Writers’ Kingdom. We have many mini-discords in the form of hidden categories that only open up if you choose to walk through their gates through a well-crafted set-up featuring the wonder of self-select roles! To get a kingdom, you’ll need to post your work online and meet a few requirements listed in the server. We are currently open to people getting their own kingdom!

We hope to see you there so we can all grow and thrive together as writers <3

Thank you once again, bump bot VwV

What’s the difference from Dreamland?

This one doesn’t require you have Wattpad and its main focus is on writing rather than, like, a huge community for anything someone on Wattpad may want.

2 Likes

@LxstinNeverland see you could do this one! It doesn’t need wp

2 Likes

I think I’m actually in this one :rofl: