Your Most Hated Character in Ficition

Who is your most hated character in all of ficiton? It can be a book, movie, tv show, video game, etc.

There is one rule: you need to hate this character based on their actions, not how punchable their face is.

My Example: William Afton | Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki | Fandom

@48lexR @TheMidnightAssassin @Tanya3231 @SayWatt

7 Likes

Q: Can we answer both for our own, and for external characters?

2 Likes

If you want.

2 Likes

I mean, you already know my own most hated character. Ice Age Baby endangered the lives of every main character in Ice Age because of his mere existence.

2 Likes

Yes, but it’s difficult to judge a baby, as they truly don’t know any better. They’re barely aware.

2 Likes

Exactly! So Ice Age Baby could’ve been replaced with a fancy, expensive vase and nothing would’ve changed :woozy_face: Better to just leave that thing out in the cold where it belongs /j

2 Likes

They’re animals, lexR. Vases have no value to them.

There is an argument to be made that babies that act like actual babies make for the most boring characters ever, though.

2 Likes

Well ok sure, but these are relatively sentient animals we’re talking about here (i.e. ones capable of quite literally making jokes and stuff in the show). So, maybe the vase would have no value to them, but they would try to return it anyways because it is so fancy.

Idrk I just hate Ice Age Baby.

2 Likes

Umm…I would really like to say Rachel from ToG(Tower of God), but I have so many hated characters that it is hard to choose from.

From One Piece, the Celestial Dragons are a given but they are so damn deplorable.

I shall return if I think of anything more.

3 Likes

If you stalk my personal thread, you already know who mine is, but I’m going to say it here again.

WILLIAM. AFTON.

2 Likes

ashnard

2 Likes

Never heard of this bastard. What did they do and where are they from?

2 Likes

But Ice Age Baby never asked for anyone’s help, as he was helpless. One could argue that the character’s willingly took on the danger to protect him, despite their own morals and qualms with protecting a human. It taught each of the characters of selfless sacrifice, which is something that has to be made for one to become a parent. It taught them humanity, and the selfless and thankless task of doing something for someone without expecting anything in return.

4 Likes

Alina Starkov

from the books

sighs Sequel now. Not getting better :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I agree.

He may have had a punchable face, but he didn’t do anything wrong.

2 Likes

Can you explain, please?

1 Like

I can agree with this. She’s an extremely frustrating character, both in the book and the show. Though I do find her more likable in the show.

3 Likes

I mean, that’s true, and part of the reason that the movie is great as well. I just think Ice Age Baby could’ve been replaced with a vase and only one scene in the movie would have to be cut lol.

2 Likes

Dolores Umbridge from the Harry Potter series. I genuinely wanted her dead more than Voldemort.

Bella Swan is another one.

there are probably more but I can’t remember them right now.

5 Likes

At least William Afton is interesting in his evilness.

2 Likes