found this nifty site...

So I’ve seen a lot of posts about people having writer’s block, yours truly included as well, and while browsing Reddit I found this site on a post. It’s truly amazing. You can choose the type of mood you’re feeling and it plays music for you as you type away on your computer/phone!

Thought it was so cool to share with you guys. Give it a try and see if it might work for you to get those juices flowing or just for fun. :squish:

25 Likes

omg that is amazing!!!

1 Like

right?! this was my exact thoughts when I found out about it :laughing:

Could be useful :o

1 Like

worth giving it a try! :grin:

1 Like

Yes! I usually have music playing in the background while I write. Helps stimulate that creative energy :heart:

1 Like

This is pretty cool. I am going to give it a shot and see where it takes me.
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Wowwww…
This got me into the writing mood so fast, it was UNREAL, this site is my new best friend now

4 Likes

I came up with a poem on the spot after not having written a poem in over a decade. So, yeah it was really helpful and inspiring to use this.

4 Likes

@PastelStickyNotes @anon39043209
I’m glad you guys are liking it! :grin: the theme cosmos is the one I’m trying out and so far they have some bomb af music

4 Likes

Ooh, I’ll have to try the cosmos out! So far, I’ve been listening to the ‘room’ one nonstop- and have written like 1,5k words! It’s great!

2 Likes

The room theme is also amazing :heart_eyes: and whaaaat?! That’s freaking awesome!

3 Likes

I was listening to the Vintage one and found it excellent. :blush:

Sorry for the late reply. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oooh this is a cool idea! I’ve been needing more writing music. Have to try this out

4 Likes

Oh wow this actually sounds brilliant. Can’t wait to get to a desktop to try it out.

Edit: trying this out on desktop and it’s absolutely incredible. soooo niiiice. so cool that you can write straight into it, without distractions or anything else. omg. can’t wait to try it out this weekend! oh…and thank goodness for shazam :rofl:

Edit 2: the room option is genius, I swear. ambient sounds??? omg :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Also, I’ve popped this over into #writing-improvement:writing-resources so we can keep it around forever.

5 Likes

Thank you! This is so cool! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yesssssss everybody needs this in their lives (especially their writing lives, but I’ve been using it to read and do homework and stuff too… it’s just perfect for EVERYTHING)

3 Likes

Well, well, well… looks like I’m bookmarking this for the future if/when I get around to trying it out.

3 Likes

@anon39043209 I think all of them are just awesome :wink:

@LacySheridan try it out and let us know what you thought of it! :two_hearts:

@alcoholandcaffeine i totally agree! it’s just an amazing site and i think they even have those songs on spotify now. and yayyy! so glad this thread can stay for a long time, i was kind of bummed that it might’ve disappeared after 14 days. thank youuuuu! :beautifulheart:

@Fondness_Fantasies you are SO welcome :pleading_face:

@JosephMXA haha yes! bookmark it and enjoy it :blush: hope you like it!

4 Likes