found this nifty site...

Oooh this is a cool idea! I’ve been needing more writing music. Have to try this out

4 Likes

Oh wow this actually sounds brilliant. Can’t wait to get to a desktop to try it out.

Edit: trying this out on desktop and it’s absolutely incredible. soooo niiiice. so cool that you can write straight into it, without distractions or anything else. omg. can’t wait to try it out this weekend! oh…and thank goodness for shazam :rofl:

Edit 2: the room option is genius, I swear. ambient sounds??? omg :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Also, I’ve popped this over into #writing-improvement:writing-resources so we can keep it around forever.

5 Likes

Thank you! This is so cool! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yesssssss everybody needs this in their lives (especially their writing lives, but I’ve been using it to read and do homework and stuff too… it’s just perfect for EVERYTHING)

3 Likes

Well, well, well… looks like I’m bookmarking this for the future if/when I get around to trying it out.

3 Likes

@anon39043209 I think all of them are just awesome :wink:

@LacySheridan try it out and let us know what you thought of it! :two_hearts:

@alcoholandcaffeine i totally agree! it’s just an amazing site and i think they even have those songs on spotify now. and yayyy! so glad this thread can stay for a long time, i was kind of bummed that it might’ve disappeared after 14 days. thank youuuuu! :beautifulheart:

@Fondness_Fantasies you are SO welcome :pleading_face:

@JosephMXA haha yes! bookmark it and enjoy it :blush: hope you like it!

4 Likes

Hey everyone!

Mansidak here, founder of Frost. First off, thank you to @amansrose for sharing about this on this forum. I never knew about this dope forum until I saw some heavy traffic coming from here to Frost and I had to check out what was up. :heart:

Secondly, thank you everyone here who’s been using Frost. I am absolutely awed by reading all of your responses. I just signed up for the platform an hour ago so that I could interact with you guys but if you have an Instagram, feel free to follow me (at mansidaksgh) or Frost’s official account ( at frost.app) there. :gift:

Thanks for all the love, my fellow writers. Happy new year and happy writing!

11 Likes

@PastelStickyNotes, thank you for the kind words haha. Glad that Frost has found a place in your productivity space.
@alcoholandcaffeine thank you for such an in-depth feedback haha. So glad you liked it.

4 Likes

@LacySheridan @JosephMXA, lemme know how you guys like it when you try it.

4 Likes

@Fondness_Fantasies, @dreamsinwords, thank you for the appreciation!

4 Likes

Oh, on the contrary, thank YOU for building such an amazing site where writers (or anyone in general) can go write and listen to music at the same time. The music selection is absolutely incredible and the themes are even more amazing.

Also, welcome to the wacky forum! I hope you enjoy your time here and also get a lot more traffic as more writers join this forum and see this thread. :beautifulheart:

5 Likes

I’m humbled, @amansrose! :blush:

And I’ve been receiving been a lot of messages about people asking if there are offline Desktop/iPad apps planned. An app is certainly in the works. It’s just that as a 19-year-old college student who’s working on it single-handedly it gets kinda hectic sometimes haha. But I’ll make sure to keep everyone posted!

2 Likes

oooohhh! absolutely pumped for this!

Aw welcome to the site! :heart:

Welcome to Wacky! I’ll definitely let you know when I get to it. I’ve gotten no writing done lately with other things being hectic so I’m hoping it’ll help me catch up

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING

1 Like

you’re so welcome! :grin: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Did you notice the buttons on the bottom? You can add/subtract sounds. OMG!

I think Mild Dark is going to be my go-to for this project.
Or Rage - Rage is EPIC.

2 Likes

Yesssss, that’s the best part :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Also Mild Dark is totally :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes