87 days left of 2026. Memes for smiles, chats for funzies

Based on the pokemon type chart, ground works well. You can put out fires by throwing sand on them.

2 Likes

That’s true. And I did consider it.

The problem is I have nature magick for the rats, and that includes growing things out of the soil/ground manipulation

I can have variations within species (light mage bird species manipulating lightning), but not between different species.

1 Like

Most people have four grandfathers. Danerys has one.

2 Likes

Have you considered smoke, then?

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

fun fact, I just learned you can learn Daenerys’s language on Duolingo.

1 Like

Yeah Duolingo offers several conlangs.

2 Likes

I have. And steam.

2 Likes

What else is there? Klingon? Elvish? Ubbi Dubbi?

2 Likes

Esperanto counts as well

2 Likes

as a russian speaker I am criminally offended by how egliush people (duolingo included) spell “king” in russian.

IT’S TZAR NOT CZAR YOU BASTARDS

YOU’VE ALREADY BUTCHERED IT ENOUGH USING YOUR ENGLISH VOWELS, STOP DOING THAT TO THE SPELLING TOO

yes am very passionate about this topic.

2 Likes

no, sorry, not the right audience for this. that’s triggering and i’m not answering that.

2 Likes

That’s fine, worth a shot. Thanks for being honest!

1 Like

I deleted it, so you don’t have to keep seeing it

1 Like

The meme of the day.

I deleted a post, and then, the same post appeared, and so I deleted it again, and then the post that I didn’t mean to delete got deleted, so… idk what was going on. Maybe witchcraft. It’s spooky season after all.

2 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

Heheh :face_with_hand_over_mouth:


This, I feel like is a really ME meme. I like coffee and owls

3 Likes

2 Likes

Why does this say 2 months left of 2026?? October has barely started :sob:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, it’s already October :sweat_smile:

Some stores in Japan are already selling Christmas cards

3 Likes

:sob: give us our Halloween back

2 Likes