A criminal against humanity?!

Exactly, what type of crime could a person do that would label them a criminal against the whole human race?

Get creative!
NOTE: This is a human being who manages to pull it off or get real close to it. I’m not talking about just global domination or killing off mankind neither.

Like I said get creative.

2 Likes

Allowing the Marvel Cinematic universe to continue into stage four.

7 Likes

There’s a lot. All you have to do is go against the most recent paradigm and force people to not adhere to it, and you’re a monster.

So, let’s say there’s a study that shows a diet of eating raw boogers is the key to living a thousand years. Let’s say a dictator forces this on his whole nation, and starts with the neveraging population built on the back of snot vats–agaisnt their weill, and then other nations which may have their snot freed then would respond back by either forbidding it outright or some other stupidity, and somewhere along the way people are going to want the madness to end, and you’ll have an enemy of the world in the midst of that chaos.

And if you doubt it, just bring up your favorite identity ideology and remember people are currently fractioning over that.

3 Likes

If anyone does awful things to innocent children…like kidnapping or much worse things, that’s a crime against humanity.

Or, you could put pineapple on pizza XD

Just kidding. Just kidding…

Or you could dog-ear a book!

No, I’m kidding. Not a crime. Just kidding…
or,
am I? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yeah… Have we not had enough yet?

SD

3 Likes

Both are crimes against humanity in my eyes… And as such, should be held against with the highest of Lawful Retaliation…
But yeah, I’m a hard nosed no nonsense law bringer… Death for both, hang till you die, thrown from a trebuchet into a field of mines. If you miss any upon landing, you will be shot at randomly, by “None Gun Users” until you step on one! Those are the only options, which you will be given the choice while sentencing is given…

SD

3 Likes

I might just add here that Snot Eating is what keeps me looking young…

I’m 49yo, but look like I’m 30yo because I eat my crustiest snots daily/when they build up after drinking…

There is something in it, so don’t dismiss…

Yeah, I’m crazy, and I also know it… But, I’m happy with it also…

SD

3 Likes

Way back when I was in highschool, a popular girl was caught on video eating her own boogers.

She wasn’t even visibly embarrassed.

1 Like

Good for her, and why should she be?

That there is being comfortable in your being… No matter what!

I’m a little crazy, and don’t give a feck, but this person is just living her best life possible, as she knows how…

SD

1 Like

I mean, real world examples would be those obscene flashy billionaires that basically does whatever they want with no regard to anyone else (And there are, sadly, a lot of examples)

More creative you say?

• Genetically modifying all foods to taste the same
  • trying to uncover the secrets of immortality and not just succeeding on themselves but an entire population of people/the entire world
  • A little despicable me here, but someone who manages to pull off a ridiculous heist that has repercussions for the whole world-- like the moon. It’s gru, gru is a (reformed) criminal against the human race.
2 Likes

PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA IS AMAZING, AND THAT IS A HILL I WOULD GLADLY DIE ON

Dog earing a book is how you know its been well loved!! Dog ears, cracked spines, pencil/pen in the margins…That’s how you can tell just by looking if a book is good. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

What about kiwis on pizza?

3 Likes

So, apparently, you have to be thrown into my fantasy world jail for a few hours for saying that.

Don’t worry, you’ll be allowed to run free in a forest with gangster Humans to help you if you can entertain them on a stage during their parties.

This is all in good fun, of course :stuck_out_tongue: Each to their own. I used to dog-ear books until I was introduced to bookmark collecting :wink:

3 Likes

Being a youtube shorts creator. Brent Rivera’s videos could ve used by the CIA to torture terroists.

1 Like

Tomato sauce, cheese, and bird flesh does not go together.

1 Like

Well, bird flesh is one thing, but I was talking about the green fruit.

2 Likes

It has an even more acidic taste than pineapple but it might be good in dessert pizzas

Honestly I would 100% try it! It comes down to the flavour combos, because I think pineapple and cheese is incredible and balances really well together… but I have a feeling that Kiwi might be too tart so may not compliment as nicely :thinking:

I think it would depend on how green the kiwi was.