A vacation fit for a writer!

Say you had the money to take a five day vacation to a specific location where you can write and see the sights, where would you go and which places would you stop at to gain inspiration and overall write at?!

Libraries, bookstores, cafes/coffee shops, lovely parks, and more? Where would you go to write at other than the hotels/airbnb/etc?

Thoughts and feelings?

3 Likes

@Akje
@alenatenjo
@JojoDahlia
@NotARussianBot
@JohnnyTuturro
@TheTigerWriter

1 Like

Reus in Catalonia. I never knew how lovely Europe could truely be until I went there. Also they have really, really good ramen there, and all the ice cream you could eat.

3 Likes

Look at this place, it’s beautiful!

2 Likes

Now, that is beautiful and my god inspirational.

:astonished: :flushed:

1 Like

And here are some badly taken images from inside of the Gaudi Museum in Reus, along with the market:

And also, have some of Salou whilst you’re at it:

The first one is the view from my hotel, some are the beach and the rest are me being fat.

And I found some from Barcelona as well. The football ones were taken at the Nou Camp.

This makes me wanna save up and go back for two weeks and just go around again.

3 Likes

I’d love to go everywhere in Europe that has canals, like Strasbourg and Venice, and also Greece and Rome. (ღ˘ᴗ˘ღ)

1 Like

Some place that I can use as a background for a story, so I’m spending less time on google going wtf am I looking at again?!

2 Likes

You guys want to go to cool places! :sunglasses:
I love that! :heart:

1 Like

I’d probably go to Egypt again to see all the ruins tbh :thinking: They’re a good inspiration

2 Likes