AMA Interesting because I am bored

AMA that’s not overly stupid or overly personal :flushed: And please don’t link 4-hour YouTube videos either, thank you! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Have you ever been on a job interview where the interviewer was strict?

That is all I got for now. I am dealing with stuff.

3 Likes

Nope, and if I was, I would be annoyed.

2 Likes

So, you had interviews with interviewers that was a bit laidback, but still in charge of things?

2 Likes

That’s how they should be. Interviewers shouldn’t be strict because they’re just interviewers. They shouldn’t be acting like dictators, lol.

2 Likes

Now, that I think about it, I don’t even remember having a strict interviewer.
So, what the hell am I talking about?

However, that does happen to some people given which profession they might want to go in.

2 Likes

My lungs feel tight, 4 days into a head cold that ain’t COVID. It’s psychological because I’m breathing fine otherwise.

2 Likes

I’m not a doctor, sorry :flushed:

1 Like

Don’t need one. Just got to take it easy until it clears, anyway.

2 Likes

Have you seen the great british baking show take on Mexican cooking?

2 Likes

Nope actually lol.

2 Likes

What is your opinion of capital punishment?

2 Likes

Where is your happy place? Like, when you’re stressed out or need to recharge, where would you go? And it can be anywhere in the world by the way—doesn’t have to be where you typically go to. :wink:

Ew. Job interviews. Loathe them. I’ve personally never been in one where it was strict, but my mom has and boy, the things people expect and look for. :roll_eyes: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I have a job interview tomorrow and my nerves are killing me a bit. :sweat_smile:
Seriously, I haven’t had a job since 2014-2016. Good grief.

2 Likes

On a completely different topic, omg after a whole year Meg LaTorre is back! With even more tattoos, it looks like. Woohoo! ヽ(^。^)丿

4 Likes

Wowzers!

Has it really been a whole year? And here I thought it was longer than that.

3 Likes

By the way, how did it go?! :face_with_peeking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

YES! I had watched it shortly it came out (I stayed up really late, watching on my phone with one eye open haha) and I’m so glad she’s back! I’m a little sad her content is shifting because I was mostly interested in her how-to videos with publishing and writing. Then again, she did have a ton of videos on it, so it feels like she covered nearly all the major topics for the most part…

But it kind of feels like what’s going on with another favorite AuthorTuber of mine—bytheBrooke—because when I found her channel, it was mostly writing vlogs which I absolutely adore, and then she went on a hiatus (for about a year, I believe), and when she came back she shifted her content. She didn’t want to be a published author anymore (she wanted to self-publish and realized it was too much and wasn’t as passionate about it) and had said she hadn’t written anything for over a year. She became less interested with writing and more interested with cover designing.

And I mean, I get that you can get bored with something or your energy drains from it, especially if you’re finding yourself not a lot of time to do it or whatnot. I don’t blame them for wanting to shift their content at all, and I’m happy for them and hope it goes well for them.

It’s crazy! It does feel a bit longer than that, but also not at the same time. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I was supposed to get a phone call for a second interview, but it never happened. So, I didn’t get the job. :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m sorry… :sob: :pleading_face: :sadhug:

2 Likes

Thanks and its fine.

So, on to the next interview whenever that is.

1 Like