AMA: The Rat Girl (closed) please make sure to grab things for notes

Fruit salad.

Bethany likes funky colors like neon purple or neon green, but her fake identity likes pink so she also thinks she likes pink.

Bethany, as her fake identity, has had multiple boyfriends. At the time of the story, she was recently broken up with publicly and is sour about it.

She appears smart and she is actually smart. She is also offended by your question XD

As her fake identity, she’s a popular girl (and mean girl with Regina George vibes) and even without her fake identity, Bethany can always stand up for herself.

Well, the thing is, her former bff knew about it. It’s her video channel that she made when she was a kid. It was of her cat Meme with “kitty voice” voiceovers so it’s like Meme is talking. Little did Bethany know that Meme could actually talk XD

It’s the worst. (I can go into details if you like?)

Nope :stuck_out_tongue: She’s just having an identity crisis. Other than that, she’s pretty confident.

No, because those around her protect her very well. She should be worried about those around her.

So many. Like Prince Marcus’ little brother. Maybe there was something SHE could have done? But she knows what her limits were then making those the reason she couldn’t help, and she knows she has to move forward.

She was a popular girl. She’s got the best winning smile :wink:

I shall return later with your questions. Meanwhile, would you like me to elaborate on anything?

1 Like

Awesome! I shall tackle your answers in the bit along with the questions.

Not at the moment, but something will come to me.

Your questions: @anon39043209

1. What is the most populated city in Alagossia?
  2. In anywhere in Alagossia, are there shady black market areas? If so, what do they sell?
  3. What kind of jobs can a lower class person get?
  4. What is the education system like?
  5. Are there zoos in Alagossia?
  6. What is Jorildyn’s relationship status? Has she ever been in a romantic one? Does she want to have a family?
1 Like

I shall be waiting :wink:

You mean what is the most populated “country” in Alagossia?

The most densely populated nations are the Greater Monarchies/Hyper Nations along with the nation where the Sovereign and their court resides.

There are also the underground nations which are actual cities the size of large countries that form into the labyrinth.

In the underground nations, is a location where ALL CRIME is LEGAL and the people above ground don’t really care what you do.

So, there are a CRAP ton of black markets selling things that people in the upper realms don’t want or anything deemed illegal.

That could be arcane items that are viewed as dark misting items, illegal weapons, body parts and organs full of high mana residue, counterfeit money that is so well made that people assume it is real, drugs, Draad(people), and Vroks(animals).

The type of jobs a Clerk can get:
Sweepers (they clean outer zones for a decent pay. Outer Zones are very large landfills in nations that are fill to the brim with junk that people no longer want.)
Small business owner.
Teacher or mentor (depending on the school, because some schools pay their teachers and educators in a way that they can live the rich life).
Servant to an Elite or Regal.
Merchant.
Hair stylist.
Office worker.

There are that needs to be mention/I still need too to think of more.

Depends on the country.
Greater Monarchies have a great education system where the students learn things that not many other nations have and more benefits along with essentials.

Lower Monarchies are poverty stricken nations where you can have a better-ish education if you are rich and loaded, but if you are just a Clerk, it is insanely hard to get a good proper education.

The education consist of academics and learning how to properly understand misting and the world of Alagossia.

No. If I were to add that, I would make it where the zoos are museums, full of “Vroks” that people didn’t know existed, but are STILL ALIVE AND AROUND today.

She was never in a relationship/single.

No and no.

Ask me more.

1 Like

Ah, so there are countries. I just wasn’t sure if you had countries or not. So, what is the name of the most populated country?

Does anyone from aboveground ever go down there? Must be a terrifying place if you’re not from there.

Majority of the Greater Monarchies are heavily populated. Yet the most heavily populated nation has got to be the Knight State of Rhellas which OVERFILLED to the brim with members of the Knighthood Federation and ordinary people.

Hell…no!

Unless they have an actual reason to go down there like a business related thing or to Total Cleanse/Purge it.

Even still, people avoid that location like a plague.

1 Like

okay, so this is the most populated.

What is the nation that has the fewest people living on it but which is still considered a nation?

There are plenty of Lesser Monarchies like this, the only ones that come to mind at this moment is Alroria (the country of Brianna from Red Reign).

Her country which is the size of a continent (like all of the Alagossian nations) is populated with only fifty-million people and it is rapidly decreasing because they live next to a Shadowland that was Purged and the high toxic levels are causing people to get gravely sick and die along with with the nation being poor.

Now, fifty million people in a single nation might seem like a lot of people, but the truth is that Alagossian nations tend to be populated with over ten billion citizens or even more, depending on the nation.

The most populated Lesser Monarchy is a nation called Pannotia (haven’t figured out what to do with that country just yet story wise) which has way over a hundred million close to a billion.

1 Like

You have reached the limit of your questions. Ask more questions to unlock more questions :wink:

1 Like

Give me some time to ask.

Well, here are two absolute random ones that are out the blue.

1. If Bethany was a monarch, what would her first royal decree be to the people of her land?

2. If Bethany and Celeste were two different separate people, and they were placed into a situation to try and tolerate each other or get along, how long will that last for them both? Will they form a friendship over time or just find way to piss each other off?

3. Is it mean/rude to give rats and mice in Wodeland cheese as some horrible stereotype, that they probably don’t abide by?

Come back with twenty questions all about Red Reign, Jorildyn, Alagoossia, and anything writing related!

I need to be kept on my toes…
LOL!

1 Like

To allow the rats to return to Wodeland.

That’s like trying to separate Nirvana and what’s-her-name. They are the same person. Bethany never really developed into a full individual. That’s something she’s working on. I don’t even know who Bethany is without Celeste. There’s a lot of Celeste in Bethany because Bethany was method acting since she was five.

But if I did yank them apart, they would probably be best friends. They think in similar ways and would agree on a lot of things.

The mice would love it. I mean, they are animals in the end although they talk. The rats of Wodeland used to be quite generous, so if you gave them something, they would probably invite you to an all-you-can-eat buffet.

1 Like

The title of this thread is “characters, magick, and setting”. So I’ll be asking questions related to that. And you can’t ask for a number of questions. It depends on my mood :wink: And I don’t want to ask questions that I’m not genuinely interested in knowing the answer to or I’ll get question burnout.

1. Since you’re not going to show the story to anyone, care to explain how Jorildyn’s first chapter begins? What happens?

2. What kind of foods does Jorildyn eat in her story?

3. What is the major life-changing event that happens to Jorildyn in her story?

4. How does Jorildyn make friends?

5. What are Jorildyn’s flaws?

6. What does Jorildyn look like? Hair, eyes, height, skin color, body shape, and any unique features.

7. Let’s say you arrive at Alroria. What is the first thing you would notice about it when entering?

1 Like

Jorildyn and her fellow Knights travel to a certain part of Alroria to take the Alrorian Princess named Brianna to Jaeblia to hold a special meeting with the Jaeblian Empress named Fiora.

Since Jaeblia is a Greater Monarchy, it’s sorta there duty to lend a helping hand with the Lesser Monarchies.

For example: Brianna’s nation is suffering due to the toxic levels in the Shadowland of Bruissina, because Alroria is closer to the Shadowland than Jaeblia. So, the nation is really affected.

Jorildyn and some other Knights are just high ranked bodyguards who only guard the richest of clients and are paid somewhat crazy money.

Their times when they can do more, but most of the time they just take the clients to and from their nation they are going to.

Unfortunately, because Brianna’s father could only do a one way ticket type thing for his daughter. Jorildyn ends up having to take Brianna to Jaeblia then leave her with her own personal bodyguards and advisor.

That ends up backfiring because Jorildyn returns back to the hotel where she left Brianna only to later discover the Alrorian princess is now dead along with her advisor and bodyguards.

Haven’t gotten to that point yet.

I am only three-ish chapters in (I am still working on chapter three). At the moment, it is learning about Brianna’s death, the lost of her close friends and everything going up in flames.

She mostly just keeps to herself and only socializes and befriend people if she feel up to it.

She tries too hard to save the ones who just can’t be saved.
Her constant boredom can lead her to be reckless.

On Earth, Jorildyn would be Black.
She has waist length jet black hair, chestnut brown eyes, she is 5’7, is dark skinned, and has a slender but curvy figure. The unique feature is that she happens to be an Anti-Rhak, but her powers and abilities are sealed for now.

A lot of abandoned spots in the kingdom. Most of those spots are cut off because they have dead bodies rotting or is greatly toxic from the Shadowland it is next to.

I have to come back to ask some different questions.
I apologize for that. Got a bit greedy. LOL!

1 Like

Oh no :scream: Is Jorildyn held responsible for this? Is she suspected? Is she able to stand up for herself?

Literal flames or a metaphor?

Is she more of an introvert? Would you consider her shy or reserved?

When you say boredom, it sounds like she’s indifferent to what goes on around her and doesn’t care. But that doesn’t seem to be the case.

• Why is she so bored? Is she fed up with trying to save people and wants something more for herself?

• Or is she saving people in reckless ways because she wants more thrill in her life? Is she a thrill seeker?

• Does she actually care about the people she saves or is she only saving them because it is thrilling to her and takes her out of her boredom?

How and when were they sealed?

How are they cut off? A “do not enter” sign?

1 Like

Can’t get greedy :wink:

1 Like

In all honesty, she won’t be held responsible for the death of Brianna. She didn’t kill Brianna, because it was Nash who sent some men per Empress Fiora’s orders to assassinate the princess.

Fiora has a deep seated grudge towards Miranda(Brianna’s mother), for some reason that Brianna never knew.

Jorildyn wanted to do more to help Princess Brianna, but she was only paid to just bring her to the location.

Literal flames. Not only is Alroria going to become a Shadowland, so is Jaeblia.

She mostly avoids people because of who she and her family is.

Ignore that, because this no longer applies to her anymore.

She is a Rhak in disguised form or rather an Anti-Rhak. Jorildyn is the direct descendant of Heretic Queen Renna AND Nirvana/Genesis and the “spouse” Mal’gel.

Yes?

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Setting:

1.Is there a piece of lost history that exist in Wodeland that many beings are trying to combine the pieces and unlock the truth?

2.Are there still ancient ruins that exist in Wodeland?

3.Who is the creator deity or various deities of the Wodeland world?

4.What would happen if magick stopped existing in Wodeland? Would the world greatly suffer or will it do fine enough?

5.Are there locations in Wodeland that aren’t meant to be avoided at all cost? Like some terrifying thing from a horrible nightmare?

1 Like

Hooh that is gruesome. Good lord. Do the bodies rot? How are those walls maintained?

lmao no they just find a baby one day on the road and take it home to their pasture on a hill.

Okay so a long long time ago the Moon and Sun Goddess were actually one entity that split in two, and the bits that were left over became the rest of the universe. Thereafter, the Moon Goddess besets herself upon a mortal man and has a child with him–and that first child is Stilkilaaf, dubbed the “red warrior,” since he lives with the Kaumohan people. (Long story about why they’re important.) Stilkilaaf is born by the Moon Goddess but raised by the Sun Goddess.

And then the moon goddess does it again and we get Tateelu lol.

Mmm. Just get power I think, since the Moon Goddess keeps getting run off by her sister. I don’t think the moon goddess is shortsighted enough to wish to kill the Sun Goddess.

Yeah okay so what I’m thinking is that because the Moon Goddess is one of two entities that has complete and utter control of the entire universe that she finds some way to create a child by using air molecules or something lol. I hope that makes sense bc that is super not fleshed out :sweat_smile:

2 Likes