β–  Laura
COLORS/MOOD:
β–  Gloomy/Light
THEME:
β–  Kinda dark but light
GENRE:*
β–  Romance
IDEAS:
β–  The background being something like this or this; incorporate falling autumn leaves if possible. If you use a person, make sure she is a POC. I’d prefer a POC with their back turned away from the camera. Or a couple! But you have full creativity!
INSPIRATION:*
β–  N/A
OTHER:
β–  Black. Thank you.

semi-accepted, i’ll see if i can find some inspo to do this req. meanwhile, pics to use and some more inspo would be good. also, which mood would you like? light or gloomy?

Gloomy. And I can try and find some photos/inspo :3

Hopefully these helped!

Pics:
One
Two
Three

Inspo:

One
Two

i’ll see what i can do

finger guns i tried i guess. tell me if you got any feedback ; )

It’s really good but I’m not feeling the girl all too much. Can we remove her or?

what exactly do you mean by β€˜remove’? you want a different model or no model???

i live

1 Like

Open? :3

yep!

Would you consider making a fanfic cover if it didn’t involve celebrities? :3 I understand if not. I thought I’d ask.

Hm, sure I guess.

le bop

uhm, can i say im still open? hm

1 Like

How good are you at finding dinosaur pictures?

REQUEST.EXE

COVER
( ) FAKE | ( x ) REAL
β•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œ
TITLE:
β–  Ephemera
SUBTITLE:
β–  n/a
AUTHOR:
β–  Shreya Aathira
COLORS/MOOD:
β–  Blacks, deep blues/greens, hints of grey/purple and melancholic, angst, faint hope, despair
THEME:
β–  Loss, grief, depression, death, loneliness
GENRE:
β–  Poetry
IDEAS:
β–  I was thinking a girl, half of her smudged to the edges as though she’s fading out. Dark wavy long hair, dark eyes, dusky skin. Curling flower vines, ivy preferred, around the title. A very faded out/fragile look to the entire graphic, as though it might disappear at any moment. I don’t mind something text based as well, with smoke/flower vines curling around the words and a shattered glass overlay set out of focus. I also like the idea of the main elements appearing out of ink per se. I’d basically like for the design to look as though she is being consumed by darkness (ie her thoughts).
INSPIRATION:
β–  i / ii / iii / iv / v / vi / vii / viii / ix / x
OTHER:
β–  This collection will only be published in April, so I hope that’s okay. :sweat_smile: Thanks if you accept! <3 Also, I’m not sure if you offer banners (still or gif) but would you be willing to for this? Same background graphics and text style as the cover, just different phrases. [mint green for now]

1 Like

that, is not something i’ve ever done if i’m being honest.

1 Like