Anyone here love scented or regular candles?

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

But this legit will help more.

1 Like

These are the good ones that Wilmer takes out when there’s a family dinner.

3 Likes

Me recovering from a hangover.

2 Likes

I found Mallo as a spider

1 Like

Tbh, I don’t believe I’ve ever smelt a regular candle. As for scented candles, I like. My favorites are the ones that smell like fresh laundry. Food candles just make me hungry.

3 Likes

Unscented outdoor candles. It’s more mood lighting I wanna smell the leaves and the earth. Indoors I have jasmine tealights; fresh cotton; red berries; cedar, sage and sea salt; lemongrass, basil and mandarin. I especially like lemongrass.

3 Likes

If you know what fire smells like, you know what regular candles smell like

1 Like

Don’t think I’ll try that one…

SD

2 Likes

Maybe, but I’ll stick with plain, none scented candles.

SD

3 Likes

Both.

For scented candles, I managed to find jelly bean and ham (yes they exist) and I use them for Easter and Thanksgiving, respectively. For Halloween and Christmas, I use apple and gingerbread, respectively. For any time, I use coconut and grapefruit.

2 Likes

Speaking of candles, this reminded me about Gwyneth Paltrow’s candle, which is made to smell like her vagina.

Lovely :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Huh, I can’t say I’ve ever smelt fire without another substance under it. Like, I’ve smelt campfire smoke, or a woodburning stove/fireplace, but never fire itself.

2 Likes

Please tell me you’re lying when you say that.

1 Like

Nope :frowning:

EDIT: forgot to blur link

1 Like

Dear god…it probably smells like a fish market or some day old tuna fish.

1 Like

penguinz0 did a review on it. He’s pretty comedic and probably hyperbolized on the odor, but he ended up concluding it was awful smelling, lmao.

2 Likes