Ask me questions, but keep it light

Okay, before you run free in question land, let’s first lay some rules down.

No deep talk about philosophies or politics or anything like that. And don’t ask my opinion on some music because I most likely would not like the music unless I’ve discovered it myself. I’m weird like that :stuck_out_tongue: Suggest me a song, and I wouldn’t like it unless I recalled it one day and went to listen to it again on my own.

Anyway, I’m curious what you guys are curious about me about…Idk words today. Is it obvious? Yes.

Here’s topics I’m good at talking about just to give you things to ask about if you don’t know what to ask because I never know with these types of posts. I always run a blank.

Topics:
books, movies, animals, Instagram, YouTube, YouTube drama, the sky, countries to visit, and I like random questions about your favorite things.

3 Likes

Wanna see some beautiful horses with lovely long manes? :blush:

3 Likes

Currently obsessed with making 3D book mockups, so I’m gonna ask: have you experimented with them a lot? :laughing:

4 Likes

Sure thing :wink:

2 Likes

I did some recently for fun just to see what a book would look like if it were published with that cover. But when I first discovered free book mockups, I was certain I was going to use that cover. Ended up changing the cover five times after that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is this what is in Elgana’s donut hole?

Here you go!

Aren’t they cute?!

3 Likes

No, thank goodness :stuck_out_tongue: Actually it’s not a hole, really. Well, it is, but not really.

1 Like

They are so majestic! :blush:

2 Likes

I know right! So majestically beautiful!

Can I ask another question? If so, here is another one.

Which color do you think looks good on you?

2 Likes

I think it might be orange

2 Likes

You can keep asking until I stop replying XD

I think a dark red looks good on me. And dark orange are the best. A dark blue works, too.

Not just any orange though.

1 Like

Tiger Blaze Orange!

1 Like

I have no idea what that’ll look like XD

1 Like

Your pfp

1 Like

No, that’s too bright. A little darker would be good and with more red.

1 Like