Ask Me Stuff, Don't Be Shy!

Since you guys seem to like ‘Ask Me Anything’ threads, and I am bored, you can ask me questions about anything [my stories, my life, music, writing] except for two things:

Politcal questions. Please, don’t go there. The whole lot of them are useless, and I will not waste time answering questions about them. :slight_smile:

No ‘Who would win between…’ questions. They’re annoying to me, and irrelevant and overplayed :stuck_out_tongue: I could care less about who would win against a bear and a shark, because they’re never going to meet each other, in real life outside of a zoo.

Also, no comments about ‘I want to move to Ireland’, believe me, you do not. :smiley: If you saw the actual state of the place, and not how romanticized portyals are, you would want to clean your eyeballs out with more than bleach :flushed:.

2 Likes

Do you play any instruments?

What’s an instrument you’ve always wanted play and why?

1 Like

I play the guitar, and I have for about… 18 years now on and off. I did lessons in school when I was young after school, from about the ages of 9-11, and then did a music course in my early 20s. I play the keyboard a bit as well. It’s a fun instrument, well both of them are.

A bass guitar mostly because it sounds sick… and a keytar as well. You know those 80s instruments, mostly because they look cool.

1 Like

Which food would you be upset if you were told that you could NEVER eat again or any alternatives?

1 Like

Fried chicken.

3 Likes

Yeah, good fried chicken is always good.
Although, I try not to consume a lot of it because of my past weight loss surgery and just simply trying to avoid it.

1 Like

I would go mad without it.

But yeah, eating it in moderation is best.

1 Like

If creative writing was a physical personification of a human being, what type of person would creative writing be?

1 Like

Yeah, somedays I miss the taste, while other days I can’t be bothered to want to eat it.

1 Like

That’s impossible to define, lol.

1 Like

What type of people would THEY be?

1 Like

No idea, there are too many diverse creative writing styles, so a diverse community?

1 Like

I will allow this.

1 Like

To me it’s true :wink:

1 Like

Like a bacterial colony?

Choose one of the following superpowers:

• Commune with the dead
  • Seeing into the future or past
  • Mind-Reading
  • Mind Control
  • Entering another person’s mind
  • Seeing the darkness in other people’s hearts
1 Like

Nope, already been through that with Julio.

Nope

Boring, useless

Yes :slight_smile:

Already scarred enough so no :smiley:

This is more useless than OG Aquaman being a hero.

1 Like

It’s useful to judge other people. It can also materialize a crochippo to eat evil people.

1 Like

I could care less about judging others, I want a useful and beneficial power that gets instant results.

1 Like

I thought that judging people was your hobby

1 Like