Ask Me Why or How Questions about anything

Okay, idk how this will go.

Just ask me “why” or “how” questions and I’ll either be truthful if I actually know, or make them up. You can ask about Japan where I live or a fictional country. You can ask questions about me or about you :stuck_out_tongue:

You can ask about anime (which I don’t know about) or movies or manga. You can ask why bananas bend or why the sky is blue. You can even ask me about your characters or your story and maybe I can give you ideas? idk You can ask, why does my MC hate dogs? And I can tell you why.

You can’t ask “who”, “what”, “when”, and “where” questions. Not to say you can’t somehow figure out to ask me those questions just using “why” and “how”. You can get creative for your information.

Let’s see what that would do.

Sounds like a fun idea in my head.

2 Likes

Where do you live in Japan?

1 Like

I’m tempted to answer, but I’m going to strictly stick to the title of the thread to see where it gets me. You can only ask “why” or “how” questions :wink:

1 Like

How did you first came up with the amazing world of Elgana and everything else pertaining to it? Why did you decide to construct your own fictional world?

Why haven’t you explored deeper into creating another fictional realm to create other stories?

How will expand Elgana when it is time to grow your fictional place?

Why are did you give Elgana rings instead of a spherical shape or some other shape?

That is all I have for now.

1 Like

That was way, way, way back in 2012 actually. I was browsing fantasy wallpaper and found some I liked. Printed them out and created a story for each photo. Then I ended up coming up with a world made out of six donut planets with each planet being totally unique with a different environment. It wasn’t called Elgana then. That came much later in 2019 or so.

Pinti’s story was written as 2016 NaNoWriMo and I decided to use that six-ringed world I created. I didn’t realize I created a fictional world until much later, so the answer to the “why” question I don’t have. I can say that I wanted to write a fantasy story full of all the things I love about fantasy. That’s what Elgana became eventually.

I have. I just haven’t talked about it much XD A few I did mention are Wodeland and maybe United Arcan or Iptaj. But I try to stick to one world on the forums as much as possible to not confuse people.

Elgana expands the more stories I write. So, if I decide to write a story about one of the humans that are in the jail, that would be another side of Elgana to explore. There’s this whole big gang-like mafia-like human section of Elgana that will, in a sense, expand the world if I write their stories. Or I could look into how Halfhumans elect their village chiefs and any drama related to that. There you have it. Another part of Elgana reveals itself :wink:

2012 me thought I was being original and cool.

That’s really it XD

1 Like

Randomly silly:
(Forgive me in advance)

How does one stay so awesome when faced with the difficult duty of trying to stay awesome versus trying to stay real?

Why are some of the cutest things in the world are prone to give people a serious sweet tooth or diabetes?

You have been warned, my friend!
LOL! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think they probably love what they’re doing, and/or they are able to distance themselves from the “awesomeness”. You can be awesome and real at the same time. There was once this highly renowned chocolatier and he said it’s difficult to stay at the top. Once you become the top you have to maintain it. What he does though is love his work. No matter how hard it gets he always finds enjoyment in it. And that keeps him awesome.

Cutest thing giving diabetes?
Marshmallow peeps, maybe. It’s the way the world goes 'round. And it’s like the flowers have nectar. The flowers are pretty in order to attract bees to the nectar. The marshmallow peeps are cute in order to attract humans to their sweetness.

That was kinda fun :stuck_out_tongue:
How’d I do?

1 Like

You did excellent, my friend!

1 Like