Ask the Team!

Yes please!

Great give me just a minute and I’ll set it up for you!

Edit: Okay you should be set! Let me know if you have questions.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

@CJtheSiteWizard How do I set the group tag thing? I got no notification about this.

Hey Crimson,

Your tag list is @/ebgtaglist and the group is Ebg players of the round - Wacky Writers' Forum.

-CJ

1 Like

Alright, thanks! :+1:

So, I noticed that you guys are adding ads, and while I totally get why, and I’m glad you are getting revenue, I’m concerned about spam/virus ads, which I have had issues with in the past. Are ads going to be vetted at all or is it just going to be basic google ads?

4 Likes

Hey, I’m just dropping by to let you know that we’re not ignoring you, it’s just that @CJtheSiteWizard is handling these, as the site admin, so she’ll swoop in and clarify once she’s awake :blush:

Edit: quick update, @Lotus - CJ is working on an FAQ which should be up within the next few days and that will pretty much cover all of your concerns :smile: Thanks for bearing with us!

5 Likes

Great, thanks so much for keeping me updated!

2 Likes

Andddd, here it is:

https://forum.wackywriters.com/t/about-ads/3653?u=alcoholandcaffeine

:coolpineapple:

6 Likes

So, I’ve been meaning to ask this.

Do you guys remember the WYCS threads way back in the OG WP forums? I think they were originally made by Kimmy_Grace. Now, I don’t know if Kim’s here or not. I would love a revival of that game. It was fun and helped a lot of people improve their writing skills.

I mean, I would love to host the game.

2 Likes

What is WYCS? :thinking:
i only ever spammed the story requests topics on the wp forums lolol

1 Like

Would Your Character Survive?

2 Likes

Ohhhhh. Well, I don’t see why not :woman_shrugging: You’ll have to go pop it over in #roleplaying-and-games and once you have it all set up, a mod will review for approval.

1 Like

Aight, I’ll do just that. Thanks

2 Likes

Edited: Never mind, I just realized what it means xD oops.

Curious question, what does the tag emoji thing mean?

2 Likes

Yes i was actually searching for it… If it ever happened

1 Like

I appreciate you bringing this back up. I totally forgot that @Theora asked for it. The answer is yes, y’all can bring it back if you want, as long as it follows CoC of course and doesn’t call out anybody or post PMs without permission.

4 Likes

Can you guys fix this:

beonging

4 Likes

Yes I’ll fix right now.

3 Likes