Ask the Team!

The dark theme (thank you in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: )

1 Like

Mmk refresh and see if there’s a change.

2 Likes

yep, thank you so much!! :heart:

1 Like

Great! :slight_smile: You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Would anyone kindly taught me how group DM worked? :frowning:

I tried to tag the whole EBG group tag on the “add user” but I can only tag individual people. I can use the @ebgplayers taglist on the post itself but not on the “add user” option. What would happen if I tag them on the post itself, but I did not tag them on the “add user” section?

We do not allow groups to be messaged aside from the moderators group as the purpose for group tags are to be used in public threads. If you need to create a group message you will have to add people individually.

1 Like

Hmm okay I’ll find another way then~

So the reason why I tried to do a group DM is that because EBG got few dozens of peoples but not everyone there are on our discord. I want to tell our players that we got a discord server to use, but I thought that we cannot post the link to our discord on the public.

You can still add people after a group dm has been made too I’m very sure so you won’t have to keep creating dms if you need to do that

1 Like

We also allow putting discord links in bios too so you can just tell people to check out your profile. Just not on the actual threads itself

1 Like

Alright, I’ll try to work on that. Thank you for the tips! :slight_smile:

Hello! I’m a bit anxious to mess up here, so I decided to ask before I actually posted anything. I’m a bit confused as to which thread I am allowed to post a thread of me looking for book recommendations to read. I’m not sure if Writing Support is applicable since it’s a Reader LF kinda-stuff.

3 Likes

Hey!

If you are posting a thread where you’re looking for book recommendations, then your thread would go into the #wacky-classifieds:wishing-well category. Writing Support is for giving/looking for advice that pertains to writing :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks for the help! It’s a bit difficult to navigate where everything is without the names for the threads making sense for someone as green as me haha.

2 Likes

Haha, it’s no problem! To help with navigation, the Code of Conduct has some explicit rules that can help. Also, if you click on the category, you’ll find a pinned message that says: “About xyz Category” and that should also help clarify some things as well.

Here’s the “About Wacky Classifieds Category” thread as an example:

2 Likes

Can I have a new username please?

1 Like

Sure thing! You’re allowed to change your username every three months and may do so by using the @/moderator tag. Please use that tag (ideally in a private message) and tell us the new username you would like. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, I’ll try that, thanks :smiley_cat:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

So I want to do an OC Q&A and I’m assuming that I can’t do that on The Chatters because while I’m technically Solo RPing the Roleplay and Games Category would be a much better option. I tried using following the instructions but I’m unable to view the linked window in the pinned thread which also has the Code of Conduct.

Is it because my trust level isn’t high enough?

Also, I’m having the same issue with applying for access to the Adult Den. The link only show me this [forminator_form id=”6374″] and Idk if it’s cause I need to log in or something. Sorry for the bother.

again -__-’’

No bother! I’ve probably configured something badly - give me a minute and I’ll see if I can get it fixed.

Edit: Yeah, the adult den page was broken - fixed now. Let me see what the Game category is up to now.

Edit 2: So to clarify, you’re unable to request membership to the RP group?

2 Likes