Beta Reading Offer...

Also, thank you for your feedback. I usually don’t reply directly on comments, but I am absolutely engaging with it.

Thanks! I got them this morning. I still need to complete the chapter I started last night. So I’ll get to that when I get home from work.

I hope the feedback I’m giving you is useful!

Heya, what would you like me to read back for you?

I will leave that choice up to you… Tales of Victor Sierra might be up your alley as it’s supernatural/horror? But I don’t want to dictate what to read. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay I got your second chapter done, going to work on my own writing tonight and I’ll pick up chapter three tomorrow to catch up. :slight_smile:

I will take a look. Cheers. I don’t normally like horror tbh.

Oh… heh, well… hence why I don’t want to dictate. :stuck_out_tongue:

@DomiSotto thanks for the R&R. Appreciate the feedback!
Please let me know if you wish to continue.

1 Like

Not for now. I will be focusing on writing till a good point to break on for the ONC. But if you are around in the spring, I am happy to continue.

I’m sure I’ll be here! Good luck on your writing then! Nice working with you!

1 Like

I see you’ve continued to read/review, so I will do the same. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@James-Gosmeyer Thank you for the follow! You’re getting ahead of me man! LOL! Taking tonight to write some, but I’ll jump on a couple more chapters over the next few days.

1 Like

@James-Gosmeyer - Got 6&7 done. Will try to get a few more done over the weekend.

1 Like

Good Morning Wacky Writers!

Just wanted to let you all know that I have a few more available spots for Beta Work open!

If you’re interested please read the first post for expectations.

My chapter 1 is now two chapters, so where you left off will have shifted one chapter.

Thanks for the head’s up! I will be trying to read more over the next couple days. I don’t know that I’ll catch up to you any time soon! You’re being quite prolific!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.