₊˚ 。 Black Sheep ◞→ closed, sorry

Great! Thank you for trying to still make them :blush:

cover
title╺ Seedling
subtitle *╺
author╺ Tori Hope
colors╺ For a color scheme, greens or blues on top of black; some yellow to make it pop perhaps. Whatever you think works best.
mood╺ Bittersweet/dark/dystopian
ideas/pictures╺ I would love an object-based cover. A dark background—a mountain range (the blue ridge mountains)—with an object in the forefront. Some potential objects you could use for the forefront: a plant sprout, factory smokestacks, a full moon. I love the glowing-from-behind effect in the 2nd inspiration cover.

inspiration╺
This is the cover I have now (yeah, I made it and it’s really horrible xD):

other╺ Password: ToriHope-

Alright dude i’ma be honest, your ideas confuse me. I’m unsure of what type of cover you’re looking for and what you want on it. Just listing a bunch of random objects doesn’t help me visualize the cover you want, choices are nice and all but i need specifics to work with, if you get what i mean.

If you want something similar to the second cover you listed as inspo, please describe it (i.e a dark & gritty background with a moon and a city on top of it, color scheme should be red, yellow & orange). That’s more what i’m looking for when i mean ideas

1 Like

I’m so sorry! I’ll revise my form to be better!

Hopefully that’s a little better?

ACCEPTED

Yes this works way better, ty! For the objects you listed, would you like them all on the cover or just, for example 2? Still a bit confused on that. Ty for requesting as well ^^

1 Like

Yay! I’m glad to hear it! You can pick 2 to use for the objects :star2:

1 Like

DELIVERY

ayyoo this took me an embarrassing amount of time to deliver haha. hope you like it! if you do and decide to use, please provide credit!

ty for requesting! c:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! They are lovely :heart: I will definitely be using them, as soon as I get on my laptop. I’ll change them over, along with giving credit on each story. Also could I get a link to your wattpad profile so i know who to give credit too.

Thank you again!

2 Likes

i’m glad you like them! :heart:

yes ofcourse, i’m teiiyouwhat on there.

Are you still taking requests?

yep

icon/pack
count╺ 1 3
text *╺ n/a
colors╺ Dark (Black, Red, and grey)
mood╺ Gloomy/Dark
ideas/pictures╺ Anything with either Kimetsu no Yaiba or squall leonhart
other╺ Thank you

I wanna request a cover but I can’t put more than two links. Is there any other way I could get my request to you?

Why can’t you put links?

Which would you prefer? Kimetsu no Yaiba or Squall Leonhart? (If the former, please mention a character)

I’m not picky, so either works. (Oh, and because this account is new, apparently).

alr, accepted for icon req.

as for the cover req, i’m also on this Dreamland Graphics book as a designer, so you can request there (I’m Bun c:)

DELIVERY

here you are x

1 Like

I love it! What’s your payment?