₊˚ 。 Black Sheep ◞→ closed, sorry

BLACK SHEEP

ello welcome to my non-commiting graphic shop, where i will be offering, graphics!

RULES

╺ i prefer stories to be posted (applies to graphics for stories) but if you’re awaiting cover to post or/and plan to post on a certain day, please let me know!
╺ please make sure to add your wattpad user to your request, it is the password & also so i can see where you’re using the graphic (if you don’t wish to use it on watty, please mention it).
╺ ideas are required. i need something to work with. basic ideas and inspiration also work, and inspiration in general is recommended if you wish to be accepted.
╺ don’t be a shithead. k thx.

LIST OF MY STUFF
covers
banners/blends (request at your own risk)
icons

EXAMPLES
feel free to snoop! :eyes:

1 Like

FORMS

* stands for optional

click to reveal

cover

[b][u]cover[/u][/b]
title╺
subtitle *╺
author╺
colors╺
mood╺
ideas/pictures╺
inspiration╺
other╺

banner/blend

[b][u]banner/blend[/u][/b]
gif╺ [] yes [] no
gif desc (if above yes is checked)╺
title╺
subtitle *╺
author╺
colors╺
mood╺
ideas/pictures╺
inspiration╺
other╺

icon/icon pack

[b][u]icon/pack[/u][/b]
count╺ [] 1 [] 3
text *╺
colors╺
mood╺
ideas/pictures╺
other╺

example of a form

cover
title╺
subtitle *╺
author╺
colors╺
mood╺
ideas/pictures╺
inspiration╺
other╺

QUEUE

user | graphic type | #post | status
XxMiss_SummerxX | covers (x3) | #12-14 | done!
ToriHope | cover | #24 | done!

@moderator can someone please open this thread? ty

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

boop

Free bump.

1 Like

Hi you’re covers are amazing! I was wondering if I could request for a series? Three books in total.

Thank you :blush:

ty! and yeah sure, i don’t see why not

cover
title╺ Love Changes
subtitle *╺ Book 1
author╺ Nicole_Lisa
colors╺ Whatever you feel fits best, but maybe darker colours
mood╺ Heartbreak, second chance love, sadness.
ideas/pictures╺ Something like this, with maybe a background blended in.
inspiration╺ Something like this for the background maybe.
other╺ I would really like the background to all be the same, to semi match each cover, the only difference I would like is the colours of the tittle to slightly be changed from each other or anything that you feel fits best for the design for them.

Thank you in advance, I’m happy to do any payment.

cover
title╺ Love Remains
subtitle *╺ Book 2
author╺Nicole_Lisa
colors╺ Maybe something light, like rose gold, blush pinks.
mood╺ Love, wedding, romantic.
ideas/pictures╺ Something like these, with the same background as the first cover, so they match slightly and maybe just different colour for the tittle.

inspiration╺ The same as the first cover so they sort of match.
other╺ Again thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

cover
title╺ Love Grows
subtitle *╺ Book 3
author╺ Nicole_Lisa
colors╺ Whatever you feel fits best
mood╺ Love, romantic. Family
ideas/pictures╺ Something like this maybe, with the same background as the other covers.

inspiration╺ Same as what you do for the other covers.
other╺ Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

SEMI-ACCEPTED

Alright, I will try your request. Although, I warn you in advance the quality & size of the photos you sent aren’t suitable for graphics IMO.

Also, can you elaborate on what you mean by “maybe a background blended in”? Maybe add more inspiration as to what you mean.

PS, oh wow I forgot to add rules e.e Please add your wattpad user to your req (just one of em is fine) ty.

Hi, sorry I’m not more helpful. As for images if those ones won’t work, something similar to them is perfectly fine, I don’t mind at all.

As for the background I just mean. For a better explanation, so for the cover the actual image in the middle and then a background. Kind of like the one in your examples “go to town” I think it’s called. Mostly
I was thinking something kind of similar to this covers that I found, so there different options.

With the image and then a background.

Also my Wattpad user link is here.

Again so sorry if this isn’t another information. But honestly I trust your judgment and your designing skills so whichever way you feel to go with the covers, I’m more than happy to do that.

I really appreciate you taking the time.
Thank you :blush:

1 Like
Hmm I'll try my best I suppose. Unsure if I'll actually make it tbh, but ty for requesting anyway <3

No worries! Thank you anyways :blush:

1 Like
Any chance you could go to for example unsplash.com and find photos you think would fit your covers? I think it would be better so I can spend more time actually designing the cover and less time worrying about images

other sites;
freepik.com
pixabay.com
pexels.com

Yeah sure, I can definitely see if I can find some :slightly_smiling_face:

So I found a couple for each cover, from the website Unsplash. I hope these ones help a bit better. Sorry if their not any good, the website kept freezing on me.

(Love Changes; book 1)

(Love remains; book 2)

(Love grows; book 3)

ah, thank you! these work great :+1:
1 Like