Blind Date with a Book!

If you’ve been looking for something new to read this spring, look no further! We’ve got you covered :wink: Sign up for our Blind Date with a Book event and we’ll set you up with an online, free-to-read story matched to your preferences (based on the available submissions).

If you’re a writer looking for new readers, you’ve come to the right place! Submit your online, free-to-read story and we’ll pair it with available readers based on their preferences.

Link is below. Submissions close on March 31st and books will be “delivered” in the first week of April.

13 Likes

I’m actually really excited for this one :eyes::eyes::eyes:
Really curious to see what kinds of books and readers we get!! :wisp_smirk:

4 Likes

:flushed:

I filled out the form.

Am actually excited for this, great idea!

Not shocked if it doesn’t get paired, though :joy: Oh well, worth a try isn’t it? All in the fun and spirit of things.

4 Likes

That’s definitely what we’re going for, haha! Thanks for signing up, hopefully we get a good enough mix of readers/writers to pair everyone up :grin:

2 Likes

filled out the form—wish i had a book to share but i’m more than happy just reading lol.

3 Likes

Thanks, Lex! That’s great :grin::grin:

2 Likes

If you are part of the team…do you still get to participate? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, you do! :grin:

2 Likes

I haven’t been here for a while and I was just popping in with the plan to lurk for a bit, but then I saw this. Would love to find something new to read. Finding someone to match with my book might be a challenge though… :grimacing:

Are there any rules? Like commenting on/reviewing the book you get given?

2 Likes

For the reading part? Nope! You’re just given a book and it’ll be you enjoying the book on your own time.

2 Likes

What Joy said. Also, you don’t have to submit your book if you don’t want to, you can also just sign up as a reader :wink:

2 Likes

Submitted in the hopes that someone still likes Wonderland stuff.

3 Likes

Woop woop! :partying_face::raised_hands:

2 Likes

I know us writers love to peddle our stuff, but don’t forget to send this to all the readers you know, too! Right now, submissions are fairly even, though writers are beginning to edge out the readers :laughing: Keep all submissions coming!!

2 Likes

I filled out the reader part. We’ll see what I get from that.
I want to submit one too but which one?
Choices, choices.

I’ll share the link in Campfire Discord. Who knows?

3 Likes

Woohoo, thank you so much!! :raised_hands::partying_face:

1 Like

This is a pretty cool idea! Good job, guys!!

2 Likes

Thanks, Taya! :grin::grin:

It’s your last week to submit, folks!

3 Likes

loving my matches. Thanks @alcoholandcaffeine !!

2 Likes