〚 C O L O S S E U M 〛- A Writing Prompt Battle Game

Yes, I would have to say his house has a fire suppression system. And yes, there’s food in his house. The guy needs to eat. Although he actually doesn’t spend much time at his house. It’s partly why his house is so clean—he rarely uses it.

5 Likes

No, there isn’t. Not nearby, anyway.

I would have to say the courtyard is fairly large. Likely between 10000-20000 square metres.
So maybe 120 metres long, if you start from the back of the estate. The area surrounding the manor is very open and essentially lawn grass, so the space around the estate expands for a mile or two. In case you decide to take the fight away from the courtyard/pond area.

Healing winds are actual breezes anyone can feel. Following the limits stated in the prompt, they simply heal whoever they pass over.

The winds would manifest around Jun as normal. Arguably, it’d be harder for his opponent to benefit from Jun’s healing wind in this scenario.

Jun’s kingdom doesn’t really have any specific enemies. Since they’re essentially being governed by the Empire, they are protected by the Empire as well. So countries wouldn’t attack Jun’s kingdom without attacking the Empire by proxy. If you want anything specific, you’ll have to ask and I’ll see if I can give you any information.

5 Likes

:shushing_face:

5 Likes

It’s just forest and a house.

She might be able to find an open window, but she would most likely have to lockpick her way inside if that’s her strategy. It’s up to you.

No. He wouldn’t need to, arguably. Since his house is fairly open and allows a lot of light in, the early sun would probably be enough.

The sudek don’t manifest physically, right? Then String-eye wouldn’t be able to see them. (Apart from Ty, of course).

N/A

What do you mean? The fireplace in his house? It’s electric and yes, it’s on.

There are lakes in the forest, but they aren’t very close to his house.

You can insert part of the prompt into your response if that’s what you want to do, to make things easier! Just be sure to change the pronouns and such, so that it makes sense.

5 Likes

How fast are the air slashes?

5 Likes

I would say around 100mph. To dodge them, you’d have to move preemptively.

5 Likes

They manifest as like a ghost for lil but choose not to let others see them (Ty doesn’t care and let’s everyone see him) so that’s why I was wondering. Because like, they are there but no one else knows that

And thank you for the help

4 Likes

In which case, does he move accordingly? Like does Jun load up for an air slash or nah?

5 Likes

Jun’s arm moves whenever he’s unleashing an air slash (just a simple arm swipe left, right, up, down, diagonally etc), so characters get a second warning before a slash gets sent their way. It’s not very long.

6 Likes

Back to the shield thing. Is it a perfect sphere around him, like a little bubble? Does it extend in all directions, 3D? How much do you have to put into it to break it (if it’s active)? And he can attack through the shield too right?

What subjects make Jun testy?

6 Likes

Is the system routed internally or externally, e.g., the pumps are on the roof or buried in the ground?

7 Likes

Questions!

• Can Jun Hinode dematerialize blades at will?
  • Can he choose which attacks to deflect with his shield?
  • Can we knock the air blades off his hands?
  • Does his travelling mist work like a ghost’s? (We can feel his presence, he can pass through surfaces, and/or he keeps his molecules close to him yet far enough so he could perform said abilities.)
  • Assuming it works, can we kill him by throwing an object and then he “coincidentally” solidifies himself?
  • Does his travelling mist have a cool down before he could use it again?
  • How does him attacking in his mist form work? Literally wind punching you?
  • What does Jun holding his blades look like? Can we see him holding it or not?
  • So his shield can block all the time but it would two deflections to shatter it? Or both blocking and deflecting can break his shield?
5 Likes

I noticed Kab already answered your question, but if you want to know my pov on this you could go through some of the Raid responses and my reviews of them, I believe specifically Glitch, Sydney (Evander) and Blitzei.
(and no this is not gonna gain/cost you any points if you do/don’t do it)

7 Likes

Hey @kabanerry, how close is the house to a road? Like I know how big the forest is, but is there a road that leads to his house that Lil can get dropped off on or is his house isolated to the point where it’s just dirt paths to get to it?

7 Likes

It is a 3D sphere around him. Like this, but blue and more ‘invisible’. You can’t really see the vortex-esque shield as much you could feel it (you’re not blown away, it would feel like a soft breeze) or see slight trails of air.

click me

A considerable amount of force. Slashing at it with blades or medium-scale magic attacks wouldn’t break it. Large scale attacks would break it, but not really pass through the shield (so Jun wouldn’t get hurt).

Yes he can.

I would say anything relating to the powerlessness of his nation, would get him ‘testy’.

6 Likes

Pumps would likely be underground.

5 Likes

Yes he can.

He can, but he’d choose to deflect everything in this fight.

No. Since they are quite literally air, you can’t knock them out of his hands. Plus, the blades extend from his actual hand, so they don’t have a handle or grip.

Jun cannot pass through objects in this form, so it doesn’t work like a ghost’s.

Jun would simply materialise away from the object in this case, so no, this wouldn’t work.

No.

Yes, it is like wind punching you.

Imagine this, but an invisible blade extending from the wrist down, encasing his whole hand. The sword isn’t an actual sword that you can hold normally.

click me

Jun’s shield can take up to 2 attacks without him having to do anything. Then it will ‘break’. After which, Jun will have to start putting the shield up himself instead of it passively protecting him. The shield has unlimited uses, it’s only after the first 2 attacks does Jun have to think about actively defending himelf.

Every time the shield ‘blocks’ an attack, it also deflects it.

3 Likes

No, there is no road that leads to String-eye’s house. There’s only ‘dirt’ paths (albeit nice ones).

5 Likes

Hnnng that’s not really helpful, but thanks

6 Likes

Okay. So. It extends into the ground, right? lowkey wondering abt the poor earthworms akdjhfagfkjh And he can control the size of it… by will? Or as needed?

7 Likes