〚 C O L O S S E U M 〛- A Writing Prompt Battle Game

Okay last question, the suppression system is configured throughout the entire house, right?

5 Likes

The shield doesn’t extend into the ground. But it does still encase Jun completely.

Yes he can.

6 Likes

Configured? The suppression system is set up accordingly throughout his house, so that it actually does its job.

5 Likes

Cool, just didn’t want to have to rewrite anything.

6 Likes

Hi, I’m Blitzei’s brother and I thought that this was super cool! I made a character for the Colosseum :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Prince Marsh Cruise

@zozucan

Name: Prince Marsh Cruise
Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Merman
Appearance: Blue hair, White skin, Fish Fin, Fish Tail, 5’6,136 lb, Blue Jeans, and Dark Blue Boots.

Personality:

Kind -

Honest -

Brave -

♆ Backstory ♆

Prince Marsh Cruise is the prince from the Zamok Empire. Back then Marsh made many friends. His father always wanted him to be a brave warrior. He always helped anyone that was in need. One day his father gave him his own Trident. Now he is a great warrior. He is the most shining prince in the whole sea.

♆ BASE STATS ♆

Strength: 8

Stamina: 8

Dexterity: 10

Intelligence: 6

Charisma: 7

♆ WEAPONS ♆

Trident - His Trident is made out of very durable ice. When he throws his Ice Trident it will always fly back.

Dagger Of The Seas - A small dagger that can fit in almost any pocket. This tiny dagger, even though it is small, it can still pack a punch.

Supreme Bow - Marsh carries his bow on his back. This bow will freeze anyone he fires his arrow at. He can hold 7 arrows in his quiver. His quiver slowly regains its arrows.

|264x311.435057752176

♆ SPECIAL ABILITIES ♆

Ice Spears - He summons five, 2 feet long ice spears that shatter on impact. The spears fly where his palm faces. He can use this ability twice in battle.

Ice Shield - He turns his arm into a circular ice shield. The shield can tank 4 strong sword strikes. He can use this ability 3 times in battle.

Ice Skate - He can turn the floor around him into ice so he can skate on it for 5 seconds. He skates at 30 mph, and it also slows down enemies in his path.

Ice Arena - He forms an arena 50 feet in diameter that lasts for 120 seconds. The arena is made of very durable ice. When in the arena, all enemies are slowed and he gains a boost in his Strength and Stamina. He can use this ability once in battle.

♆ FIGHTING STYLE ♆

Passive.

♆ QUOTES ♆

“This is the great power of the Almighty Seven Seas!”

“I will rule the great seas one day!”

“I have won this aquatic battle!”

Pick a number between 1-100: 43

11 Likes

Hi!! I’m a moderator for the Colosseum, and I’ll be nerfing to hell and back again balancing your character for you.

Stats look good!! You’ve actually got 1 more point left, if you wanna bump up any of your stats up by 1.

How quickly does it return to him?

So the quiver generates more arrows automatically? How quickly does it recreate the arrows? And how long does the freezing effect last? Might need to elaborate on this weapon a bit more :sweat_smile:

Also, all this ice stuff—does it melt like normal ice, or does it have special properties that keep it from melting?

7 Likes

Welcome to the Colosseum! :sparkles:
Colo moderator @/PaperThinSkin14 will be going over your character’s form with you, and after that’s sorted, we’ll get you in the game. Marsh looks like a really awesome character as well! Looking forward to seeing how he deals with the opponents…

7 Likes

Okay, so it’s basically a spherical bubble that’s going around him and not killing earthworms?

7 Likes

I think we killed our Palatine thread by leaving it to bleed

7 Likes

wait did palatine just vanished-

7 Likes

Yeah I guess so

I tried to access it from my notifs but it can’t be found. We must’ve forgotten to bump it. After all, it was past 14 days anyway.

6 Likes

I realized I haven’t seen anyone submit prompt responses yet…I don’t want to be the first

4 Likes

I was just about to say that Palatine perished D:
Also, did you finish your response :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’m about halfway through. You can say I’m procrastinating since the deadline is tomorrow early morning for me

5 Likes

Does nice lady in a red dress have a name?

Will Silas use guns or other weapons laying around if the opportunity arises?

Can the other not-mind-controlled goons be bribed?

Is Silas aware that he is being pursued for capture by us?

5 Likes

Almost there lol, I think you’re right on time if no one else finished yet :joy:

4 Likes

Ikr. . .I was getting concerned that no prompt responses were made yet

5 Likes

Same! I’ve barely started on mine, but I’m procrastinating until the 16th 'cause of two characters lol. Can’t wait till the others start coming in though.

5 Likes

Exactly.

6 Likes

Yes she does… Feel free to make one up :sunglasses:

Yes he would.

If they’re his staff, not really. If they’re just normal people, yes.

No.

5 Likes