Camp NaNoWriMo

Is anybody participating in Camp NaNoWriMo next month? I’ve barely written anything in months but I’m so tempted to try and beat it. Plus I might actually end up with something to enter into the Wattys.

5 Likes

I’d forgotten all about it, but now that you mention it, it might be a good way to get motivated to write more. I’m in! ٩(˘◡˘)۶

3 Likes

To be honest I wouldn’t of even known it was happening if I didn’t check my email earlier today.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t have known it was happening if I didn’t see your post :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll probably use it has background motivation to push my rewriting process. I’ve been inching through it really slowly, making the first few chapters as solid as possible, but I really need to get going on it.

3 Likes

I thought that only happens in November. Are they having it earlier or something?

2 Likes

I think this will answer your question.

6 Likes

I might try it, but we will have to see, quarterly exams are in season lol

2 Likes

I should do this for my entry to Wattys. You should do this Churro. You know, Churro? Write this, Churro!

3 Likes

If I can get 50k in a month? Wow!

3 Likes

I’ve signed up, but I always find I never take Camp as seriously as NaNo. I always forget to update my word counts etc. But I’ve signed up with my current WIP so who knows this one might be the Camp I take seriously :joy:

3 Likes

Well I’ve made a cover and have a general idea of what I want to write so there’s no turning back now.

2 Likes

Oooh, I forgot about a cover. And an excerpt and synopsis. But I love doing those, so that’s how I’ll spend the rest of the day. Okay, I’m stoked! ◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦

1 Like